shape
carat
color
clarity

The lost dragon bracelet newly found

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I went on a California road trip with a cousin 20 years ago and we stopped in a weird antique [half junk] shop through the mountains and I picked this up. Well I had completely forgotten about it until this morning when I was turning my bedroom upside down. I purchased it for $200. Of course back then I didn't care what was real or fake, what was gold or silver. In the past 5 years though at some point I did test the gems they are real, so these are all citrines in silver. These are dragon heads. I just thought it was a cool piece to share. I never paid attention until this morning there are 925 hallmarks on the back of each dragon head lol. Something I would have never bothered with in the past. I guess I should clean it!!

IMG_9101.jpg IMG_9103.jpg

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It's heavier than hell.. can't wait to find that silver polishing cloth and take it out for a spin this weekend.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! Stunning!
Back in the 80's, my sister had a large ring that matches this, but the dragon had a garnet in it's mouth.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is a really cool and beautiful bracelet! I love citrine and wow those dragon heads are pretty cool. Glad you found this bracelet! Isn't it great to find jewelry! My mermaid necklace is hidden somewhere and I'm trying to find it. Thanks for sharing!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
This is a really cool and beautiful bracelet! I love citrine and wow those dragon heads are pretty cool. Glad you found this bracelet! Isn't it great to find jewelry! My mermaid necklace is hidden somewhere and I'm trying to find it. Thanks for sharing!

I hope you find it and I hope you post it when you do because now I want to see it!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love it !
what a great find (twice)
enjoy wearing it and post lots of pictures

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Downpour today..no real sun. I was hoping to show the sparkle of the gems.. not today. But I did manage to get the tarnish off the silver.

d3.jpg d2.jpg d1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results