shape
carat
color
clarity

the "look" of halo of gabriel and company vs VC, SK,maytal,

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
Is the overall look of halos from these big name designers similar to Gabriel and company? or do the designers' pieces look a lot different? i know the milee is tighter in the designer's' work but is the overall look also different?

I like the look of Gabriel and company in the case, but I don't love them on my hand. I do love pictures of the big designers' work here on price scope, so I am trying to figure out if I also wouldn't like the look on me when it was on my hand, or if I would in fact love the look from a bigger name. it is hard to explain what I don't like about the Gabriel and company on me- I think maybe the way the sparkle of the mellieie is different in look than the diamonds I am used to- like it almost looks fake? but I don't think I have ever heard anyone say that, so it may just be me, or something about that brand.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: the "look" of halo of gabriel and company vs VC, SK,mayt

Gabriel and Co is nice quality for its price range. But it is not in the same category as Victor, Steven, and Maytal. Two different things, really. But it is impossible for us to know what exactly you don't like. Maybe you don't like halos on your hand, for example. But VC, SK, and MH all make very elegant and fine quality pave rings. That's what I'd personally go for if I wanted a halo, for sure. But it comes down to budget for most people. Take a look at Ritani which I consider a step up from Gabriel but priced much lower than the pave masters.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Contact Chris at BE

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I tried out a lot of designer halos in local high end jewelry stores before seeing Victor Canera and Singlestone in person. When I was shopping locally, I never did find a halo I really loved. Something was always "off" but I could not put my finger on it. The closest I came to seeing something like Victor's is Tiffany's soleste, and only from the top down view. The basket of the Tiffany soleste is very unattractive to me, very ungraceful and set way too high. The lines are rigid looking. I am only giving you my opinion of my soleste. So I hope I am not offending any soleste owners. I have one.

So my point is that in my experience, Canera is very different from any other halo. I also loved the single cts that he uses for his melee. I can see the round outline of every single little stone versus my soleste which uses full cut melee, which are very sparkly but not nearly and entrancing and not made as delicately either. I have never seen Kirsch or Mege IRL, but I am guessing the level of craftsmanship is similar to Canera.

Compare how little metal and how much more fine you see on Victor Canera's shank on my e-ring compared to the Tiffany legacy band. I was trying to pick out a band for my ering and was at Tiffany some weeks ago. Just imagine that level of craftsmanship throughout a whole halo.

_1498.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results