• A. Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • B. No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back in November I posted a thread about a multi layered band. At the time, I wasn't willing to plunk down the cash. I can't post a link forgot thread bc I'm on my phone and it's too hard so if anyone can, I would appreciate it. Anyhow, I came about this band for half the price. Also, it's not as busy. Please feel free to be honest.
image_489.jpg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I assume you mean the top X band?

I'd love it as a stand alone, but I don't love it with your set.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be very easy to bend where the two bands meet ...
It is much more likely to end up bent than a single band.

These designers need to hire a mechanical engineer. :knockout:
They must be thinking, "All that matter is how it looks."

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel it takes away from your sophisticated set. I am afraid I also do not really love it as a standalone band.

Happy search Nala :wavey:

RockBrat

Shiny_Rock
I like it, but it's not something I'd wear every day. But I think it'd be so much fun for going out or on the weekends.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pics from your other thread:

_2250.jpeg

_2251.jpeg

_2252.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it - it reminds me of how a ballerina ties on her ballet slippers

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like it very much below the solitaire, like a wedding ring with no other bands, but it seems like a lot going on that competes with your solitaire. But it's a fun look, so I hope the "no" votes don't discourage you from expressing your unique vision.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your input! I find myself drawn to the look BC one day when I was shopping at Costc, I saw a woman with a halo and bands that didn't stack traditionally, but rather wrapped around her halo and left gaps between them. I have been obsessed with that look ever since but can't seem to find pictures that match the description. I guess that I'm trying to replicate the effect..

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RockBrat|1456940615|3998530 said:
I like it, but it's not something I'd wear every day. But I think it'd be so much fun for going out or on the weekends.
This!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1456950237|3998644 said:
I would like it very much below the solitaire, like a wedding ring with no other bands, but it seems like a lot going on that competes with your solitaire. But it's a fun look, so I hope the "no" votes don't discourage you from expressing your unique vision.
Thanks! Yes. As much as I always want to go with my vision, I don't want to buy it and hate it later. I hate wasting money!

RockBrat

Shiny_Rock
I like the simple one in your first picture in this thread much more than the Yurman band you originally posted. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Who makes it? You should get it, really.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RockBrat|1456967166|3998831 said:
I like the simple one in your first picture in this thread much more than the Yurman band you originally posted. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Who makes it? You should get it, really.
The David yurman style is actually a Gabriel and co. The other one is not a name brand but my jeweler happens to have it in stock.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks great together

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's a really fun look with your e-ring, but maybe not for everyday. It would be great for going out or other occasions. For me it would depend on how much it cost as it would be more of a fun piece as opposed to an everyday staple.

Let us know what you decide!

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock
I much prefer the second band posted (from your original thread I guess?) as an occasional fun look. IMO the X effect of the first band puts it over the top with busy-ness and competes too much with your E ring. The second looks more sophisticated and more expensive to me.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results