shape
carat
color
clarity

The london blue has landed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Custom made by One Garnet Girl on Etsy. OneGarnetGirl

6x8 EC london blue topaz, sterling silver band and rose gold bezel (shown with my 18K rose gold flat band from LOGR)

smalllondon1.jpg

in the sun to show the profile

smalllondon2.jpg

Thank you! and Sorry it''s not all clean and pretty, I got it out of the mail this morning then ran a bunch of errands before taking these pics.

for anyone interested One Garnet Girl, Maddy is soooo wonderful to work with! She created exactly what I wanted. She even gave me the encouragement needed to open my own Etsy shop (I am a photographer) and she was my first paying customer. She is such a sweetheart! She currently has a color change sapphire, aqua, and a spinel that are just lovely!

Next I am having her make me a round aqua and round peridot for my kids'' birthstones to go with the london blue (both me and my husbands birthstones)

Oooh, it looks great!

Awesome! What a lovely ring. I do adore Maddy as well! Congrats on opening up your own Etsy shop as well. I look forward to seeing other Maddy pieces once they are completed.

Wow pretty!

Very pretty! I love London Blue topaz!!!

VERY nice! Did you supply the stone or did she provide it?

That''s bold and beautiful! We need more pics than that....

She provided the stone, I didn''t even see it before it was set. Just told her what color I was looking for and waited to see the finished project :)

By itself in a bit of sun

smalllondon3.jpg

Love it!!!

Looking lighter in a different angle of the sun

smalllondon4.jpg

lainey, I love it! It''s so pretty! I love the dainty little bezel.

If this is not too terribly rude, how much did she charge for a custom piece like this? Or is it just like her other ones?

Total this piece was $125, very reasonable I think! I chose to do the band in sterling silver to keep the cost down. I would have loved to do the whole ring in rose gold but that would have put it over $500.

Date: 3/2/2009 4:36:58 PM
Author: laineybugger
Looking lighter in a different angle of the sun
What a glorious shade of blue!
30.gif

Date: 3/2/2009 4:51:25 PM
Author: laineybugger
Total this piece was $125, very reasonable I think! I chose to do the band in sterling silver to keep the cost down. I would have loved to do the whole ring in rose gold but that would have put it over $500.

WOW, that''s great! I just sent her a message asking if she could tweak it a bit for me
9.gif
thanks!

Beautiful, congrats!

Beautiful topaz - love the color!
30.gif

beautiful color! yay!

36.gif
36.gif

i love london blue topaz!!!!!!

It''s beautiful. I have a few stones that I would love to make into a stacker. Thank you for sharing!

Very pretty ring. Nice color too.

Very pretty topaz, just love the color on that one! The setting is lovely as well and thank you for sharing this Etsy vendor with us.

Your ring is beautiful. I love that color topaz, it''s gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics