shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elle---FI is getting paid before Friday.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 4:14:38 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Elle---FI is getting paid before Friday.
HA! Seriously? That''s awesome.

Good work, guys!
3.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Free booze AND two desserts?!?! Umm...can I be invited to the wedding??
9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Did someone say free open bar?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 4:26:45 PM
Author: vip0802
Free booze AND two desserts?!?! Umm...can I be invited to the wedding??
9.gif
Hahaha.. if anyone deserves to be invited to my wedding its the LIWs. You guys got to listen to me whine for over a YEAR before I got engaged.

Lucky you guys...
3.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 4:29:17 PM
Author: sunnyd
9.gif
31.gif

Book your ticket to Detroit yet, sunny?
3.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Just now! LOL. I''m also bringing FI and some friends so I know people at your wedding. Hope you don''t mind.
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 4:32:08 PM
Just now! LOL. I''m also bringing FI and some friends so I know people at your wedding. Hope you don''t mind.
9.gif
Nah... the more the merrier.
2.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
seriously... between the open bar and the tiramisu -- it''s the party of the year!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 4:41:57 PM
Author: TheBigT
seriously... between the open bar and the tiramisu -- it''s the party of the year!
True. But only because Freke''s wedding/adult expo extravaganza weekend is BARELY in next year.....

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 4:57:34 PM
Author: princesss

True. But only because Freke''s wedding/adult expo extravaganza weekend is BARELY in next year.....

WHOA. I missed this! That gives a whole new meaning to ''garter toss.''

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 5:00:45 PM
Date: 7/22/2009 4:57:34 PM

Author: princesss

WHOA. I missed this! That gives a whole new meaning to ''garter toss.''

yeah now thats a party!
31.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heck yeah! Everyone is invited to the Adult Entertainment Expo bachelor/ette party extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And Elle, I just booked my flight. I''m leaving everyone at home though, and hanging out with SunnyD and her crowd!)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 7:17:26 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Heck yeah! Everyone is invited to the Adult Entertainment Expo bachelor/ette party extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And Elle, I just booked my flight. I''m leaving everyone at home though, and hanging out with SunnyD and her crowd!)
Im there
31.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2009 4:29:17 PM
i felt my ears ringing at work today. i knew i heard free booze somewhere!!

LOL

man, while i love my job (surprise!) i hate that i do not get to keep up with LIW, and its only going to get busier next month!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
31.gif
see the trick is to crash the open bar once everyone''s drunk enough to question if you really were there or not, and leave them to wonder how they could''ve possibly eaten that much tiramisu and not be sick the next day
scram.gif

it is in times like this that i feel the great need for a ninja smilie.

i seem to have been gone for awhile. silly work, in an effort to appropriately catch up with this thread since i last posted he is my synopsis of the condensed cliff notes response of squirrly: *ahem* (on no. the last time i posted was the 14th) *chugs a venti*

These are the Days of Your Small Talk
As the zebra snuggie wizards convention drew near, J wondered if his domain purchased in a moment of unique inspiration with the golden GoDaddy coupon that featured his and elle''s glorious gourmet poop cake would be monumental enough to win over his interviewers (mucho dust btw). Little did he know at that very moment B returned from a mysterious trip to be reunited with her long-lost LIW comrads, especially DG. As Lilac recovered from her dizziness, the girls suddenly fell under the spell of piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie. Pie of such enthralling flavors that its spell could only be broken by the call of Vegas. Will what happens there stay there? (have fun freke!! and treasure! my friends are trying to make a g2g there for labor day, i doubt i can go though) Or will the torrid tales of Sunny''s times at the siga expo surface. As the LIWs planned their Vegas escape, the most amazing pie in the world surfaced on the tails of grooms cake confusion. Popcorn ensued as B became a matchmaker. DG remembered her sweet angel (sorry to hear about that). Princess felt her pain (sorry to hear that too). Topo was awed by Jcar''s camping mojo. But then Freke''s Fi unwittingly entered himself into the domain competition, inspired by the very poop cake bearing site that is J''s pride and joy. However Jcar''s domain idea might just beat them all.

As Vip valiently followed Topos lead to catch up, the pages crept along. Would the ladies ever find a medicine that worked for them without unwanted reactions (dust!)? But just as this was being worked on the zebra snuggie wizard appeared! Topo''s magic ring led to HP lamentations and box office reviews. Jjc snuck in while relaxing (
35.gif
) and ThebigT faced the evil public speaking. SunnyD''s wedding planning took off (yayyyy!) during the epic bokk and movie battle royale. All of a sudden HP got WoWed. Will he ever get his epic mount or will he die in a flame of aggros? Since the poo cake had been done, J felt the next best thing to send to his love at work would be flowers, although he knew the worked would''ve admired the glorious i can''t believe it''s not bum fudge cake better.

Baby names infiltrated the minds of the LIWs, almost as much as Vegas. Almost. But nothing stuck in their minds like Cake. Cake of Poop. Only the classy Kind can be framed at weddings. Will there be trashy high school HP hookers in Vegas? only time will tell, but Elle will out do them all in 2011. But to do so she''ll have to enter the realm of temperature irrelevancies and uggs. Ugh. Freke went off to study freudian wand players, just in time to escape the office assistants who refuse to modernize. Miscka survived her harrowing truck and rain experience (yay! no dieing. dieing bad.) as Jessie fried at work (sorry, hope work''s been going better, i suppose for you people dieing isn''t so bad. so how bout only the mean ones go? win win.). Elle wrote her vows and shocked herself (according to her smilie). Elation returned with more confusion with guys (hope you''re doing ok! hugs!) and LP''s job hunt got her down (majah dust to you!). The job boat seems to be getting full (dust to all of you i hope you get amazing jobs soon!) and yes, I''m on a boat. not kinkos. and i think we should all make one big poop cake factory and then we could have jobs and all be on a boat together in our flippy floppies.

so in the past week plus it has been poop cake ftw.

and no synopsis would be complete witout a goap or two.

and these have been the says of your small talk and the ps turned.
35.gif

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 12:27:11 AM
Author: Squirrly
31.gif
see the trick is to crash the open bar once everyone''s drunk enough to question if you really were there or not, and leave them to wonder how they could''ve possibly eaten that much tiramisu and not be sick the next day
scram.gif

i seem to have been gone for awhile. silly work, in an effort to appropriately catch up with this thread since i last posted he is my synopsis of the condensed cliff notes response of squirrly: *ahem* (on no. the last time i posted was the 14th) *chugs a venti*

As the zebra snuggie wizards convention drew near, J wondered if his domain purchased in a moment of unique inspiration with the golden GoDaddy coupon that featured his and elle''s glorious gourmet poop cake would be monumental enough to win over his..EDIT...boat seems to be getting full (dust to all of you i hope you get amazing jobs soon!) and yes, I''m on a boat. not kinkos. and i think we should all make one big poop cake factory and then we could have jobs and all be on a boat together in our flippy floppies.

35.gif

Um, this is the most amazing synopsis ever. Thanks for keeping me up to date Squirrly!! I''ve been MIA to a great extent as the dissertation defense is tomorrow followed by a move a week from friday....AHHHAHHHHAHHHHAH!!! God, I love you ladies, tho. Hope everything is good, good, good for all of ya!

35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! *wipes away tears* Squirrly, that was AMAZING!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
i give you two big thumbs up and major kudos for that. you''re so awesome!

Topo - good luck with your dissertation and move. you sure are a busy bee!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY FOR POOP CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And Vegas!)

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
good morning ladies!

ugh...i''ve been up since 2am and haven''t been able to fall back asleep. i pulled an extra long shift and worked 11 and 1/2 hours straight. i was also on my feet for that long...meaning i didn''t sit down from the time i got out of my car, until i got back in to go home.
14.gif
i didn''t get much sleep the night before to begin with and was so exhausted that i crashed by 9:30pm, but woke up at 2am because i was so thirsty! i was also starving since my last meal was at breakfast, so i made myself a sammie. my sleeping pattern is so screwy!

anyway, since i''ve been up, i''ve been looking into getting something sparkly for my b-day! i haven''t splurged on myself for a while and i couldn''t think of a better time to do it. here are some options:

peridot and diamond eternity ring

or

1/4 ct bezel set pendant

thoughts? suggestions?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 12:27:11 AM
Author: Squirrly
31.gif
scram.gif

As the zebra snuggie wizards convention drew near, J wondered if his domain purchased in a moment of unique inspiration with the golden GoDaddy coupon that featured his and elle''s glorious gourmet poop cake would be monumental enough to win over his interviewers (mucho dust btw). Little did he know at that very moment B returned from a mysterious trip to be reunited with her long-lost LIW comrads, especially DG. As Lilac recovered from her dizziness, the girls suddenly fell under the spell of piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie. Pie of such enthralling flavors that its spell could only be broken by the call of Vegas. Will what happens there stay there? (have fun freke!! and treasure! my friends are trying to make a g2g there for labor day, i doubt i can go though) Or will the torrid tales of Sunny''s times at the siga expo surface. As the LIWs planned their Vegas escape, the most amazing pie in the world surfaced on the tails of grooms cake confusion. Popcorn ensued as B became a matchmaker. DG remembered her sweet angel (sorry to hear about that). Princess felt her pain (sorry to hear that too). Topo was awed by Jcar''s camping mojo. But then Freke''s Fi unwittingly entered himself into the domain competition, inspired by the very poop cake bearing site that is J''s pride and joy. However Jcar''s domain idea might just beat them all.

As Vip valiently followed Topos lead to catch up, the pages crept along. Would the ladies ever find a medicine that worked for them without unwanted reactions (dust!)? But just as this was being worked on the zebra snuggie wizard appeared! Topo''s magic ring led to HP lamentations and box office reviews. Jjc snuck in while relaxing (
35.gif
) and ThebigT faced the evil public speaking. SunnyD''s wedding planning took off (yayyyy!) during the epic bokk and movie battle royale. All of a sudden HP got WoWed. Will he ever get his epic mount or will he die in a flame of aggros? Since the poo cake had been done, J felt the next best thing to send to his love at work would be flowers, although he knew the worked would''ve admired the glorious i can''t believe it''s not bum fudge cake better.

Baby names infiltrated the minds of the LIWs, almost as much as Vegas. Almost. But nothing stuck in their minds like Cake. Cake of Poop. Only the classy Kind can be framed at weddings. Will there be trashy high school HP hookers in Vegas? only time will tell, but Elle will out do them all in 2011. But to do so she''ll have to enter the realm of temperature irrelevancies and uggs. Ugh. Freke went off to study freudian wand players, just in time to escape the office assistants who refuse to modernize. Miscka survived her harrowing truck and rain experience (yay! no dieing. dieing bad.) as Jessie fried at work (sorry, hope work''s been going better, i suppose for you people dieing isn''t so bad. so how bout only the mean ones go? win win.). Elle wrote her vows and shocked herself (according to her smilie). Elation returned with more confusion with guys (hope you''re doing ok! hugs!) and LP''s job hunt got her down (majah dust to you!). The job boat seems to be getting full (dust to all of you i hope you get amazing jobs soon!) and yes, I''m on a boat. not kinkos. and i think we should all make one big poop cake factory and then we could have jobs and all be on a boat together in our flippy floppies.

35.gif

OH MAH STARS!!!

I almost fell out of my chair!! roflmao

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 7:58:28 AM
good morning ladies!

ugh...i''ve been up since 2am and haven''t been able to fall back asleep. i pulled an extra long shift and worked 11 and 1/2 hours straight. i was also on my feet for that long...meaning i didn''t sit down from the time i got out of my car, until i got back in to go home.
14.gif
i didn''t get much sleep the night before to begin with and was so exhausted that i crashed by 9:30pm, but woke up at 2am because i was so thirsty! i was also starving since my last meal was at breakfast, so i made myself a sammie. my sleeping pattern is so screwy!

anyway, since i''ve been up, i''ve been looking into getting something sparkly for my b-day! i haven''t splurged on myself for a while and i couldn''t think of a better time to do it. here are some options:

or

1/4 ct bezel set pendant

thoughts? suggestions?

I love love LOVE that peridot eternity, I was eyeing it the other day as well (I''m an August baby too)

so I''m gonna vote that one and live vicariously through you!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL OMG Squirrly!!! THat was seriously hilarious!

I should NOT have read that at my work desk!

9.gif

Morning y''all!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 7:58:28 AM
good morning ladies!

14.gif

or

1/4 ct bezel set pendant

thoughts? suggestions?

Having not taken off my bezel pendant makeover since it came from BGD, I vote pendant.
30.gif

And yes, I am defending in less than 4.5 hours, but still on PS. It''s called procrastination...I mean stress management...

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the bezel-set diamond pendant, because that''s the kind of girl I am!
2.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
morning
24.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Morning!
1.gif

vip, i was up half the night, too -- no idea why! ugh. I love the peridot ring because it kinda matches my wedding band and because peridot is my birthstone!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning Bia and BigT!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
So ladies, question. What do you do when you've been fighting with your SO for an extended period of time and it feels like things (feelings) don't improve?
14.gif
Or is it just me and that never happens to any of you??? (
39.gif
)

FI and I have been 'off' lately. It's like he's annoying me, I get snippy and annoy him...and the wheel just goes round and round. Last night we got into it and it's as though the relationship sucks lately. I feel like we're not connecting, not to mention that it's also not very romantic (at all!) and that, in turn, effects 'other' parts of our relationship, if you catch my drift. I'm starting to worry because we're not even married yet and things are like this.

sorry...debbie downer today
20.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results