shape
carat
color
clarity

The Leo Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have seen some that we excellent and others that were not nearly as good. They are moderately inconsistently cut, so no generalization would be helpful to you on a diamond we have not actually seen. Do not "assume" it will be an ideal cut without proper documentation to that effect.

Schachter is a highly respected firm and very large. They take their marketing seriously and I doubt they'd misrespresent color or clarity in any way. The Leo cut is a style of faceting, but not totally equal in parameters from stone to stone.

right, thank you for the info
1.gif
they sell Leo at one of the stores in town, I was just thinking about my options. cos I live in the UK, if I was to buy from one of the e-vendors, I''d have to pay a whacking great import tax bill, and there is no way I am going to work so hard to get the ring, just to give a great big chunk of it to HMG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results