shape
carat
color
clarity

The Leo Diamond/other branded diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suoicerp21

Rough_Rock
Hello! My husband and I were at Jared last night and the salesperson totally sold us on the Leo Diamond. I wanted to get some objective opinions because I know I only heard the good about them last night! Are there any cons? Any other branded diamonds that are actually better (EightStar, Octillion, SuperbCert, Hearts & Arrows)? I just fell in love with the sparkle of the Leo diamonds! Can they be purchased anywhere online?
Your advice and opinions are appreciated! :))

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Suoicerp21 and welcome to the forum.

You also can do a search on this board for "Leo diamonds" and other brands to see previous posts.
search.icon.gif
- button at the top.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The best would be to see and compare different branded and non-branded stones by yourself. It should be interesting and pleasant experience.

Happy hunting.

:)[/u]

suoicerp21

Rough_Rock
Never mind! Someone else just posted about this so I'll read the replies there.
Thanks. :wavey:

tayd

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 10/6/2002 11:32:48 AM

Hello! My husband and I were at Jared last night and the salesperson totally sold us on the Leo Diamond. I wanted to get some objective opinions because I know I only heard the good about them last night! Are there any cons? Any other branded diamonds that are actually better (EightStar, Octillion, SuperbCert, Hearts & Arrows)? I just fell in love with the sparkle of the Leo diamonds! Can they be purchased anywhere online?
Your advice and opinions are appreciated! :))
----------------

About three weeks ago, my g/f and I went to the local Jared here in the DC metro area and naturally, the salesperson pushed us on the Leo diamond. I resisted the temptation to purchase and I'm glad I did. By the end of the weekend, I made a long trip up to Long Island to visit Jonathan at Good Old Gold and IMHO, that was the best decision I could ever make. :)

While I didn't fall in love with the sparkle of the Leo diamond as it didn't really strike out at me, I was comparing any future diamonds to the ones that I saw from Lazare Kaplan. IMHO, the H&A's that Jonathan had were much better than the Lazare's. :)

Regards,
David

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results