shape
carat
color
clarity

The Largest A CUT ABOVE in the world

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
This A CUT ABOVE hearts and arrows diamond just came out of production. It was a special order for a Whiteflash customer - it is a G VVS2 but for security reasons we can''t disclose the actual weight. The "little guy" next to it is a 1.50ct.

Enjoy this "once in a lifetime" treat!!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

The-largest-ACUT-ABOVE.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
here is the picture...

The-largest-ACUT-ABOVE.jpg

Derek

Rough_Rock
I'm going to guess 11 carats, just over 14 mm diameter. I'll take 2! Good for earings!
-D

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump (this was posted last year and I randomly found it)....this is an AWESOME picture of an apparently monster ACAstone....wonder how big that stone is?!?!

manhattan01

Rough_Rock
Big enough for me!

-spencer

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I would say 10.62ct...
9.gif

69gm

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 7/22/2003 1:54:55 AM Mara wrote:

bump (this was posted last year and I randomly found it)....this is an AWESOME picture of an apparently monster ACAstone....wonder how big that stone is?!?!
----------------

mara,

thanks for finding this picture. IT'S INCREDIBLE! i'm glad i got to see it. i wouldn't have believed it if i hadn't seen it with my own eyes. wow!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

my guess is that it's NOT for a nose ring. do i win?
9.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Owie, hope its going in a pendant and not a ring, my hand would be too tired from having that baby upon it!

win

loopy.gif

MichaelF

Rough_Rock
Awesome! I think I have diamond envy... I wonder if there is any "diamond enlargement email" in my inbox that can make up for my 1.273ct prospective diamond...
10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
This picture is beautiful but not only that..the thing that struck me is that it is incredibly rare to find well cut larger stones and keep perfect symmetry in such a large size. Even many 3c stones are not always cut as well as they could be. So not only is this probably a monster stone ctw wise (wonder if Lesley can tell us now?), but it's probably entirely alone in a class of its own with the ACA cut and the excellent symm H&A!

I'm going to make it my desktop image..*drool*
9.gif

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Be still my heart
There's A LOT OF LOVE
To giving that BIG of
AN A CUT ABOVE !!!!!!

Woo hoo - I'll take two!
love.gif
love.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Mara!
6.gif

Glad you found the pic and revived the thread for all of us to see. It is one gorgeous diamond!
love.gif

Nate

Shiny_Rock
The diameter is approximately 14.42mm... what does that work out to in carat size?

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mara,
Thanks for escavating this pic. haha I remember when Leslie put that up. Everyone was trying to figure out its size. I dont recall, did anyone actually figure it out? Either way, I would love that baby. Makes my 1.55 look like a spec. haha I should email that to my fiance just to give him an idea of what I want to upgrade my stone to in 25yrs. hahahaha

Judy
:)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
How'd you figure that out Nate?

14mm is 10ct

WOW!
1.gif
Definitely an upgrade to aspire to!!

Bill D.

Rough_Rock
I love these games:

14.47mm ---> 11.02ct
eek.gif
twirl.gif
loopy.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Derek

Rough_Rock
As per my estimate from a year ago.. a little over 14mm and 11 ct assuming a superb cut (which it looks to be). Carats means nothing without the cut to back it up.
-D

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Mother! !
6.gif
That's almost as big as the American Star

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results