shape
carat
color
clarity

The Ladies in Waiting List!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VMal

Rough_Rock
I thought I was already on the list... Don''t see my name
26.gif

I want to be on the list.... But only temporarily!!!

Thanks Ladies
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey...emeraldlover1!!!

How''s the ring progress coming?! We haven''t had any updates in a while....

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2008 11:21:25 PM
Author: VMal
I thought I was already on the list... Don''t see my name
26.gif

I want to be on the list.... But only temporarily!!!

Thanks Ladies
1.gif
VMal...I haven''t been able to locate your request to be added but I''ll updated it as soon as I return from my vacation.

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
Can I play too? (To whoever the new listkeeper is!!) Congrats to ELuver!! :)

I am working on my custom ring with my FF but we don''t have it yet....can I still be on the list until he "officially proposes"??

aggal06

Shiny_Rock
Hi I''m new here, can you add me to the list pretty please :) Maybe it will bring me good luck! Good luck to you all that are way up high on the list!

debzy103

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I just started reading this site last week and have already learned so much! Please add me to the LIW list. My FF and I have pretty much picked a setting, but we (he) has to choose the diamond and then have the ring made. So I''ll probably be around for a few months. (Argh! I have no patience!) We''re going to look at *the* setting in person in a few hours. So far we''ve only seen in online...so hopefully we''ll love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results