carat
color
clarity

* - - - - - - - - - The Ladies In Waiting List! - - - - - - - - - *

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 9:21:30 AM
Author: FroggyMont
You can take me off the list! I got engaged on the 20th! I am keeping the proposal to myself but I will try and post pictures of the ring soon.
Congratulations, Froggy!!! Can''t wait to see pictures!

And welcome to all the new ladies!

perfect10

Rough_Rock
Please take me off the list!!!
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the engagements, Froggy and Perfect10!!!!

And to the new ladies, WELCOME!!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to our newly-engaged LIWs, and welcome to the new ladies! I promise that an update to the list is coming soon...it''s midterm week & I''m a bit swamped. <3 y''all
1.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/28/2010 11:44:55 PM
Author: misskitty
Congrats to our newly-engaged LIWs, and welcome to the new ladies! I promise that an update to the list is coming soon...it''s midterm week & I''m a bit swamped. <3 y''all
1.gif
Good luck on your midterms!

prettylnpink419

Shiny_Rock
Please take me off the list. After last night he made it obvious we aren''t on the same page with what we what. It makes me sad to give up hope at this point but I don''t really have much of a choice. Thanks to all of the lovely ladies that have offered advice, support, and just encouragement throughout the past year +. Starting over is scary and sad but now a necessity.
39.gif

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/4/2010 9:21:30 AM
Author: prettylnpink419
Please take me off the list. After last night he made it obvious we aren''t on the same page with what we what. It makes me sad to give up hope at this point but I don''t really have much of a choice. Thanks to all of the lovely ladies that have offered advice, support, and just encouragement throughout the past year +. Starting over is scary and sad but now a necessity.
39.gif
I''m so sorry. We are all here to listen if you want to "talk".

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2010 9:21:30 AM
Author: prettylnpink419
Please take me off the list. After last night he made it obvious we aren't on the same page with what we what. It makes me sad to give up hope at this point but I don't really have much of a choice. Thanks to all of the lovely ladies that have offered advice, support, and just encouragement throughout the past year +. Starting over is scary and sad but now a necessity.
39.gif

Lots of hugs for you Pretty! I hope that things get better, and they will. We're here for you whenever you need it!
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry to say that my daughter (DiamondseekersDaughter) and her boyfriend also broke up.
7.gif
She made it pretty far on the LIW list, but we''ll have to take her off for now. I hope it won''t be too long before she has a reason to be added back to the list. Thanks!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Take me off the list please.

As of Friday night, I have a FI!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all! I''m new here, sort of :) I''ve been lurking for a couple of months, and have fallen in love with all the sparklies I''ve found! I would love to be added to the ladies in waiting list. The bf and I have been together for about 7 1/2 years. We bought a house together about a year and a half ago, as well.

I do know that it''s coming *RELATIVELY* soon. We picked out a diamond and a setting, and he bought it in November. Even though I know what it is, he still would like to surprise me, though I would rather just get on with it already.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
List Update!

Gigantic apologies for keeping you waiting, ladies (haha, get it?). Midterms are over, and my life is back to a regular schedule.

Welcome to the list, slangofoil, jazzoboe, CheBella, IndyLady, Cinna, 1stlady, and manderz! If you haven''t already, please start a new thread to introduce yourself
1.gif

Big hugs, prettylnpink419 and DiamondseekersDaughter. All the best to you both.

Congratulations to FroggyMont, leaving the list at #24, perfect10, who leaves at #72, and TooPatient, signing off at #40!

The List

1. Galateia
2. nebe
3. Dreamgirl
4. Lexie
5. IloveSpinel
6. smithsmith
7. Blackpaw
8. misskitty
9. aVogueIdea
10. audball
11. mariewest
12. Resonance.Of.Life
13. 4ever
14. Deia
15. AllieGator
16. Ashley21
17. stepcutgirl
18. December Moon
19. Jessie702
20. Callisto
21. Margot
22. Laura27
23. CristinaRuns22
24. Little Monster
25. elation
26. susied
27. dragonfly411
28. Vip0802
29. Annette510
30. Bagel_bandit
31. Skychick
32. MermaidKelly
33. sillyberry
34. vc10um
35. LuckyesheFSIL
36. crossmyfingers
37. Patiently_Waiting
38. SparklyRing
39. Yvette
40. radiantlvr329
41. Gurlwithadream
42. Dinamit
43. Round Halo Lover
44. daleysmom
45. hoyalawya
46. pickydiamondlover
47. babycush
48. jenmarie
49. blueberrydot
50. Suny27
51. UnderBlue
52. ashleyrose36
53. Ms. Raptor
54. Asscher Girl
55. luckynumber
56. jane_e
57. PatienceIsAVirtue
58. Littletreasure
59. PhoenixJJ
60. Kiley
61. littlemissmango
62. titian23
63. hellosydney
64. Loz88
65. epicure
66. ChocolateLover
67. Kitcha
68. Collee
69. aliceinwonderland
70. MayFlowers
71. lopezsie
72. AdelynA
73. Sugarcicle
74. Tigarlily1
75. ChloeTheGreat
76. blackapple
77. jespere
78. Katydid321
79. Laura2010
80. kberrie22
81. YSQueen
82. DiamondCat
83. breakingdawn
84. blingbunny10
85. 24k
86. cinderella0290
87. electricmayhem
88. Grlsbestfrnd
89. lovejewelry13
90. verypatientlywaiting
91. nikki201
92. cally
93. redhead02
94. redbean
95. patienceofasaint
96. speechie
97. Rose_Dust
98. chilover24
99. BaileyLove
100. DolceJo
101. Magpie09
102. FutureMrsMRS
103. slangofoil
104. jazzoboe
105. CheBella
106. IndyLady
107. Cinna
108. 1stlady

jazzoboe

Shiny_Rock
I know you just got the list updated and added me, but I''m afraid I have to ask you to take me off, because I''M ENGAGED!!! I''ll post a thread about the proposal later, but now I''m just so excited and have to try to get some sleep!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2010 12:58:38 AM
Author: jazzoboe
I know you just got the list updated and added me, but I''m afraid I have to ask you to take me off, because I''M ENGAGED!!! I''ll post a thread about the proposal later, but now I''m just so excited and have to try to get some sleep!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

congratulations! i can''t wait to hear about the proposal!
36.gif

this has to be a record for shortest time on the LIW list!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone,

I''ve been a lurker at Pricescope for a very long time. My sister introduced me to this site way back in 2004 when she started looking for an engagment ring (and ended up with a beautiful ring from Whiteflash).

My boyfriend and I have been looking at diamonds over the past month or so. We made a "field trip" to Tiffany''s in NYC to see if I liked the 6 prong setting as much as I thought I did. I''ve been looking at settings online to find one that comes close.

Well, last night, my boyfriend reserved a GOG 1.23 H VS2 with an HCA score of 1.2!
30.gif
I''m so excited!!! Now, we just have to get the setting all figured out. I''m not sure when the actual engagement will be, but probably not for another month or two.

Yay, and thanks Pricescope!!!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
hmm... didn''t take me too long to get to 88 from 99, keep going girls!

read.bradie

Rough_Rock
Hello All! Could I be added? I am new and hoping to be engaged eventually. I''ve been in a steady, committed relationship for over three years. Thank you!
Bradie

londonlovely

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Im new here
1.gif
Can you please add me onto the list? Been with my bf for nearly 7 years. He says it will happen this year (said the same thing last year!!) so i need all the help i can get! Thanks.

Cherrie

Rough_Rock
Hey Ladies,

Can I please be added to the list? I''ve been with my boyfriend 2 years. He''s in the Navy and I moved from London to Portsmouth (100 miles) to be with him. Just moved AGAIN this time to Plymouth (180 miles) So many people we know have gotten engaged in the past few months and its really getting to me!! He says he wants us to get married in 2012 but still no sign of the ring! xxx

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Hello!
35.gif
I have been lurking around this forum for about a month now. I told myself I would not join until our anniversary passed, but that happened over the weekend and no proposal. So, I am now asking to join the LIW list. Thanks!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...this is SO weird for me! Add me to the list! I only say its weird for me because I''ve been on this forum for a couple of years now, and well, I was engaged, married, and divorced though out that time! I also have had HORRIBLE match.com dates. Well, I have officially met the man of my dreams. Whom I didn''t think existed except for in books. I have to say I never expected myself to be in a LDR (which thankfully I don''t have to face right now because I''m visiting for a few months! Ekkk!). Anyways, I would like to be added to the list!

Although I do have a few questions because I was so young when I met my ex...I really don''t understand somethings in the LIW stage lol.

What does it mean when a guy says that they better start saving for your ring, and make comments about the future and calls you Mrs. H and their wife when speaking of furture things. And speak of where they would like the wedding at, in regards to an engagement time frame? I''m not in any rush to get married after my last one failed so horribly. Saying that though, we have a LDR and also immirgation laws to consider. It appears the only way in is via marriage. I know we are going to wait awhile...but I''ve never dated a 27 yr old man that makes comments about marriage etc the way he does. I love it! But, does that mean it will be 5 years or when "men" talk about these things, does it mean they are considering it? I know I sound horribly dense right now, but I didn''t go though this with my ex, and well, all my other dates ended because, well, because they were douches lol.

Can y''all help me with a little clarification? Feel free to tell me I''m to analytical. I won''t be offended! Also if you feel this topic needs its own thread let me know!

I want to say congrats to all the ladies who got engaged and an even bigger congrats to all the ladies who realized they desired better than what they were getting and are moving on with their lives! I know how difficult and lonely it can be. Catlady summed up my last 9 months pretty well, expect I went on so many bad dates I could write a book on it.

Anyhow! Add redrose229 to the list! I''m coming out of lurkdom and here to make friends with a new group of gals!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, sorry to be a pain, I think I was forgotten :) I''m supposed to be 109, right? Thanks!

Mrs.SE

Rough_Rock
Hello Hello, I will post my story in a new thread, but please put me on the "list" :) Thank goodness, I''ve been dying w/ anticipation as to when it will happen - and finally have a place to vent it. I know my boyfriend is having a custom e-ring made. We chose the diamond together early to mid February. Unknown time frame on when it will be or if it is already finished or what he is planning. So here I am - a LIW - can I take a # pls? Thanks ;-)

chilover24

Rough_Rock
Hey Ladies! I need to be taken off the list because we got engaged on Tuesday!!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 4:12:33 PM
Author: redrose229
Wow...this is SO weird for me! Add me to the list! I only say its weird for me because I''ve been on this forum for a couple of years now, and well, I was engaged, married, and divorced though out that time! I also have had HORRIBLE match.com dates. Well, I have officially met the man of my dreams. Whom I didn''t think existed except for in books. I have to say I never expected myself to be in a LDR (which thankfully I don''t have to face right now because I''m visiting for a few months! Ekkk!). Anyways, I would like to be added to the list!

Although I do have a few questions because I was so young when I met my ex...I really don''t understand somethings in the LIW stage lol.

What does it mean when a guy says that they better start saving for your ring, and make comments about the future and calls you Mrs. H and their wife when speaking of furture things. And speak of where they would like the wedding at, in regards to an engagement time frame? I''m not in any rush to get married after my last one failed so horribly. Saying that though, we have a LDR and also immirgation laws to consider. It appears the only way in is via marriage. I know we are going to wait awhile...but I''ve never dated a 27 yr old man that makes comments about marriage etc the way he does. I love it! But, does that mean it will be 5 years or when ''men'' talk about these things, does it mean they are considering it? I know I sound horribly dense right now, but I didn''t go though this with my ex, and well, all my other dates ended because, well, because they were douches lol.

Can y''all help me with a little clarification? Feel free to tell me I''m to analytical. I won''t be offended! Also if you feel this topic needs its own thread let me know!

I want to say congrats to all the ladies who got engaged and an even bigger congrats to all the ladies who realized they desired better than what they were getting and are moving on with their lives! I know how difficult and lonely it can be. Catlady summed up my last 9 months pretty well, expect I went on so many bad dates I could write a book on it.

Anyhow! Add redrose229 to the list! I''m coming out of lurkdom and here to make friends with a new group of gals!
Hey Steph! Welcome to LIW!!!
35.gif
I''m going to suggest you make your own thread on this one if you want to get a lot of responses, because people generally only check this thread to be added to, taken off of, or check their progress on the list! You''ll definitely get more responses that way!
9.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 10:15:55 AM
Author: chilover24
Hey Ladies! I need to be taken off the list because we got engaged on Tuesday!!!!
Congrats!

You know the rules...pics and a story, girlie!!!
9.gif
11.gif
36.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi all! :)

I've lurked around a bit (mostly through random web searches for diamond info the last couple of months) but in the interest of keeping my cool and not driving my bf insane, I think it's time for me to join up!
4.gif
I think it's soon (as in, within the next 10 days) because he already has the diamond and is going to get it set today...but I'm not handling the suspense well at ALL!

sapphirepulse

Rough_Rock
Wow, I should have done this back when I first joined PS. I''d like to be added to the list please
1.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 4:49:20 PM
Author: manderz
Hi, sorry to be a pain, I think I was forgotten :) I''m supposed to be 109, right? Thanks!

You are! Am updating the list now, big apologies for missing you in the last update.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Update time!

Congrats to jazzoboe for her SUPER short stay on the list! That''s definitely the fastest I''ve seen an LIW leave
1.gif
Big congrats to chilover24, as well! Enjoy your engagements, ladies!!

Welcome to manderz, KittyGolightly, bradie.manion, londonlovely, Cherrie, UnluckyTwin, redrose229, Mrs.SE, tammy77, and sapphirepulse! Most of you have introduced yourselves already, but please feel free to start a thread to tell us your stories!

It''s just about cleaning time: the list is almost at 120, which means it''s about time to start trimming down. Ladies, if you haven''t posted anywhere on PS in 3 months (6 months if you have 500+ posts on PS), you''ll be leaving our list at the end of March. So, check in! Let us know what''s going on! Say hi!

The LIW List

1. Galateia
2. nebe
3. Dreamgirl
4. Lexie
5. IloveSpinel
6. smithsmith
7. Blackpaw
8. misskitty
9. aVogueIdea
10. audball
11. mariewest