Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKittiesIMG_1237.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKittiesIMG_1242.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
And this is from earlier today. I''m pretty sure that''s Kipling who has the high ground advantage
3.gif

BEGKittiesIMG_1412.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
BEG,

Awww... they are so cute!!! Kipling looks like he''s doing so much better!
1.gif

I love how they cuddle together. I wish our cats would do that. Do they sleep with you at night?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2010 8:17:35 PM
Author: portia
BEG,

Awww... they are so cute!!! Kipling looks like he''s doing so much better!
1.gif

I love how they cuddle together. I wish our cats would do that. Do they sleep with you at night?

Thanks Portia! He''s back to his sweet, active, naughty self! And his tummy fur is growing back pretty quickly, which is good
3.gif

They don''t sleep with us, because I have all our breakable stuff in our bedroom (plus they love to play at night - not good for us!). They did once when BF''s brother and his family were staying with us for a night (and they had babies so we didn''t want the kittens in the same room). The kittens romped around the bed, the dresser, the lamptable....knocked over pictures, knick knacks, etc. for a good few hours before snuggling with me (and between the two of them, pinning me to one spot). They''re cute but not good for my sleep patterns!

tannet

Shiny_Rock
Hi BEG...here is one pic of my two kitties together. The Bengal is named Stella and the Aby is named Penny. They are both female.

DSC02559.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Cute kitties, tannet! I love abyssinians. Your bengal is so pretty! She has such a beautiful coat.

BEG, I hear ya on the breaking things. That is so frustrating. I''ve found that they seem to mellow out a little after 2 yrs. of age so hopefully that will stop and they will sleep at night. But then again, we''ve only had one kitten at a time... two is definitely trouble! LOL

Zoe sleeps with us every night. She tucks in just underneath my arm on my right side and lately she moves up by my head/shoulder so I have a Zoe pillow on one side. She''s too cute... I can''t bring myself to kick her off the bed (although I''d sleep much better). Poor Haley used to sleep with Ghengis at night and now she''s on her own. I feel bad for her, but she won''t sleep with us at night because Zoe is there.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
tannet, Did you get your cats at the same time? I love how they''re sleeping together. The look like they''re the best of friends! I wish our girls would do that... they just tolerate each other.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
They are sooo big already!!!! I love how they share the one bed!!! Too cute!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2010 2:24:27 PM
Author: tannet
Hi BEG...here is one pic of my two kitties together. The Bengal is named Stella and the Aby is named Penny. They are both female.

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so adorable, and Stella is gorgeous! Beautiful color and rosetting! More pictures please!
1.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2010 4:24:45 PM
Author: portia
Cute kitties, tannet! I love abyssinians. Your bengal is so pretty! She has such a beautiful coat.

BEG, I hear ya on the breaking things. That is so frustrating. I''ve found that they seem to mellow out a little after 2 yrs. of age so hopefully that will stop and they will sleep at night. But then again, we''ve only had one kitten at a time... two is definitely trouble! LOL

Zoe sleeps with us every night. She tucks in just underneath my arm on my right side and lately she moves up by my head/shoulder so I have a Zoe pillow on one side. She''s too cute... I can''t bring myself to kick her off the bed (although I''d sleep much better). Poor Haley used to sleep with Ghengis at night and now she''s on her own. I feel bad for her, but she won''t sleep with us at night because Zoe is there.

Aww poor Haley!
7.gif
Do she and Zoe not sleep together?

I would feel awful for not letting the kittens sleep with us if I had just one of them - the two of them curl up together though, or each take a perch on their cat tree, so I don''t feel quite as guilty
3.gif
Every once in a while my allergies act up so it''s nice to have a refuge on those days. The boys think the bedroom is the repository of all cool toys that mommy has taken away though, so anytime the door is open, they try to dash in. It''s hilarious actually, because if I''m in there, both will sit down in front of the door and meow and meow. Kipling will lie down and try to get his paws under the door, trying to figure out a way to open it. Oh if only they had opposable thumbs!
2.gif

I just bought a 6-bowl set from Crate and Barrel''s outlet store. Hopefully those will be enough to last until the kitties calm down a bit!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2010 7:40:17 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
They are sooo big already!!!! I love how they share the one bed!!! Too cute!!!

Thanks Luckyeshe! It''s funny but the kittens totally ignored that bed for the first few months. Once I put it on top of their carrier though, they hopped on and started sleeping in it. Now it''s back on the floor but apparently they''ve learned that it''s their bed and it''s ok to sleep in it
3.gif

tannet

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the kind words BEG and Portia! They both really are characters. You ladies have some beautiful feline friends as well! I love how BEG''s kittens have more of the wild features in their faces. Stella is a F7 or F8 (can''t remember anymore) so I think she''s lost most of the wild facial features. We originally wanted to get a Savannah, but they were double the cost of a Bengal and we just couldn''t justify spending that much on a cat.

To answer Portia''s question: We did get them around the same time, 3 weeks apart. They don''t snuggle together as often as they used to when they still kittnes. They have their ups and downs with each other. One minute they''ll be lovey dovey and grooming each other, then the next minute they are attacking each other growling and hissing. I was told this type of behavior is common between 2 females from different litters.

Portia...do you have more pics of your cats?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Some new pictures! Apologies in advance for the poor quality - these are from my iPhone and from BF''s phone, taken on the fly
1.gif

Being all cute and sleeping on their sherpa bag (which has subsequently been removed once they ripped apart the mesh while playing)

BEGsBadKittyPics1.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Kipling

BEGsBadKittyPics2.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Dante helping me keep score in Jeopardy
3.gif

BEGsBadKittyPics3.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Dante

BEGsBadKittyPics4.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Dante, after 1) he fell off the bed; and 2) took the bed with him

BEGsBadKittyPics5.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Kipling likes to sleep on a box on top of the fridge. Go figure. I have no idea how that is comfortable!

BEGsBadKittyPics6.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
And he likes to sleep on top of the wine rack too. I just get worried when the kittens start wrestling up there!

BEGsBadKittyPics7.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
This is just the way Kipling was lying down the other night

BEGsBadKittyPics8.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
And this was Kipling trying to get at my hair clip.

Aka B.E.G. gets a Bengal fur stole....

BEGsBadKittyPics9.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
From farther away

BEGsBadKittyPics10.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ok now on to the BAD KITTY pictures.

So lately the kittens have discovered the joys of 1) unrolling the toilet paper roll (found them both curled up on a HUGE pile of toilet paper the other day - a brand new roll completely unrolled on the floor and made into a pillow); and 2) unrolling paper towel rolls in the kitchen. It''s gotten so that I hide the paper towels when I leave the kitchen and hide the toilet paper when I put them in the bathroom when we eat. Oy. So I didn''t get a shot of them with the toilet paper (but I''m sure there will be other opportunities, lol) but tonight, I got THIS:

BEGsBadKittyPics11.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Who me?

BEGsBadKittyPics12.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGsBadKittyPics13.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGsBadKittyPics14.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
And last one...Dante wasn''t an accomplice to the crime this time, but he was the lookout!

BEGsBadKittyPics15.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I say this every time I see new pictures, but I love them. They have BIG personalities, don''t they? Those are great pictures, BEG!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results