carat
color
clarity

The kittens are here!

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/1/2010 10:47:10 PM
Author: portia
This one cracks me up because they look so pissed off at each other. Those eyes could shoot daggers! LOL
This is hilarious! Cats can really show their emotions when they want to - which is all the time!!!

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Love the head tilt! Our boys do it and since they''re so young and kind of "dumb" sometimes they fall over because they''re so in lust with us and tilting their head! The fall off the bathroom windowsill doing "the tilt!" These pictures are just too cute for words!!!

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/1/2010 11:19:01 PM
Thanks, BEG! I''ll have to check out that link to the GTG thread. I pretty sure I''ll be able to go. However, I don''t think I can wait to see the diamond exhibit. I was supposed to go this weekend, but looks like we''re going next weekend. I don''t think it''ll be a problem to see it a second time though! LV!!! I want to see your bling, too!!!
I wish I didn''t live so far away! Last night we went to dinner and I wore not much more jewelry than normal, but I did have my gorgeous "dangly" earrings on!. They literally stopped the conversation of the two women next to us! Would love to share my collection with people who "get" the fascination of diamonds! I feel bad for holding out on my new pieces - just had a lot going on lately. But my husband is out of town, so here I am again!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/1/2010 11:31:59 PM
Author: lvnut

Thanks, BEG! I''ll have to check out that link to the GTG thread. I pretty sure I''ll be able to go. However, I don''t think I can wait to see the diamond exhibit. I was supposed to go this weekend, but looks like we''re going next weekend. I don''t think it''ll be a problem to see it a second time though! LV!!! I want to see your bling, too!!!
I wish I didn''t live so far away! Last night we went to dinner and I wore not much more jewelry than normal, but I did have my gorgeous ''dangly'' earrings on!. They literally stopped the conversation of the two women next to us! Would love to share my collection with people who ''get'' the fascination of diamonds! I feel bad for holding out on my new pieces - just had a lot going on lately. But my husband is out of town, so here I am again!
Five new pieces AND gorgeous dangly earrings?! Ummm.. hello... where are the pics?!!!
2.gif
I wanna see a closeup of that ring in your avatar!!
3.gif

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 12:44:02 AM

Date: 1/1/2010 11:31:59 PM
Author: lvnut

I wish I didn''t live so far away! Last night we went to dinner and I wore not much more jewelry than normal, but I did have my gorgeous ''dangly'' earrings on!. They literally stopped the conversation of the two women next to us! Would love to share my collection with people who ''get'' the fascination of diamonds! I feel bad for holding out on my new pieces - just had a lot going on lately. But my husband is out of town, so here I am again!
Five new pieces AND gorgeous dangly earrings?! Ummm.. hello... where are the pics?!!!
2.gif
I wanna see a closeup of that ring in your avatar!!
3.gif
I''ve been so busy lately that I never took pics of the new stuff! But my husband is out of town so maybe I will do a photo shoot today! Two new rings, two new pendants and a pair of earrings that I had been lusting after for a year! I can''t remember if I have a thread on my upgraded halo - I know there was one when I had the micropave halo in 2006, but I had posted a bunch of pictures for Phoenix of my new setting. Plus I think I put it in the halo thread in SMTR. There is also a thread I did back in August in SMTR that started with RHR''s and then ended up having watches, earrrings and other fun stuff. Wish I knew how to do a link.

Sorry for the threadjack BEG! Somehow it always goes back to diamonds at some point!
2.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Portia, a second look at those sparklies would be good right? Hope you make it to the GTG - I''d love to meet you!

And LV, if you decide to take a trip to Chitown then, that would be awesome! And um, FIVE new pieces and no pic?! Get on it lady!
1.gif

And no worries about the threadjack - love them
1.gif
We need a Bengal Lovers Small Talk thread
2.gif
How many of us are on here? The three of us, and I know Matata and Maisie have Bengals. I think there''s at least one more PSer that I know of who does but I can''t remember.

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 7:34:50 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Portia, a second look at those sparklies would be good right? Hope you make it to the GTG - I''d love to meet you!

And LV, if you decide to take a trip to Chitown then, that would be awesome! And um, FIVE new pieces and no pic?! Get on it lady!
1.gif

And no worries about the threadjack - love them
1.gif
We need a Bengal Lovers Small Talk thread
2.gif
How many of us are on here? The three of us, and I know Matata and Maisie have Bengals. I think there''s at least one more PSer that I know of who does but I can''t remember.
I would love to meet up with you guys - but I''m too far away! I took some pictures - that turned out not so great but I will post them in SMTR. Would have also been nice if I would have taken the time to clean everything first, but I was being very lazy!

Would also love to see Matata and Maisie''s Bengals also! I''ve noticed it in their avatars, but like you I just can''t get enought Bengal pics!

HVVS

Brilliant_Rock
Cute cats, everyone.
1.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks HVVS!

Some new pics - I can't help it, I'm a proud mama with a new camera
3.gif

Kipling

BEGKD1.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Kipling

BEGKD2.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKD3.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Play fighting

BEGKD4.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKD5.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKD6a.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
How that is comfortable I have no idea...

BEGKD7.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKD8.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Some yawning pictures

BEGKD9.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKD10.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKD11.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKD12.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKD13.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Last one

BEGKD14.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this last
9.gif

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I know I haven''t been posting a lot lately but oh my goodness BEG! they are getting even more handsome... what cutie pies
30.gif
I''m glad to see they''re doing well, and hopefully not giving you too much trouble- never a dull moment though with kittens
28.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Yssie and Kas!

kas, they are certainly a handful! It would be MUCH easier if I could convince them that the counter is NOT a fun place to walk around on!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 3:06:21 AM
Play fighting

LOL whoever that is on the bottom looks irate!

God, I love this thread
30.gif

emdash

Rough_Rock
What wonderful pics! I couldn't help but smile at them.
16.gif
They've gotten so big and handsome!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 8:32:24 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Date: 1/11/2010 3:06:21 AM

Play fighting

LOL whoever that is on the bottom looks irate!

God, I love this thread
30.gif

Haha that''s Dante! He''s usually the one getting sat on by Kipling - Kipling is almost twice as heavy as Dante is. Dante makes up for it by being quicker and stealing Kipling''s food though
3.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 8:34:48 PM
Author: emdash
What wonderful pics! I couldn''t help but smile at them.
16.gif
They''ve gotten so big and handsome!

Thanks Emdash! It''s amazing and sad to see how big they''re getting! I still remember when they were tiny - it was only 3 months ago! They''ve grown so fast...

portia

Brilliant_Rock
BEG, Love the new photos! I never tire of looking at them. Your boys are just too cute for words!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results