The journey has ended, my upgrade...

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
W
30.gif
WZA!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock

Holy smokes!!! That is gorgeous! Now, excuse me while I put on my shades...

emsmiled.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 1:16:32 AM
Author: BeGatch!
BEBE- WOW!!!!!!! I really love your ring! It is soooooo very unique and gorgeous, I want to upgrade my stone and ring pretty soon, and I know for sure that I want Leon to make my ring, he is such an artist! You have great taste... I never ask this type of question but because I''m wanting to have Leon make my future ring I was curious what a magnificent ring like yours cost? You don''t have to give me an exact amount but a ballpark figure would help! Thanks in advance and wear your ring with pride!
Thanks for the votes of confidence everyone. I rushed into this and feel some anxiety about the stone. But what is done, is done.
I struggled with all the knowledge I have gained over the years and feel I didn''t work hard enough to find the right stone.
But what I wanted was nowhere to be found. I have looked for years and I had vendors looking as well from time to time.
Mark told me a story about another PS''er that literally walked into his office, he showed this person 1 stone and it was bought
on the spot. I saw 4 cushions and 3 EC''s in his offce and was ready to get this over with! For me, perfecton can only be
acheived in a RB. Just my silly opinion!

BeGatch - Leon''s pricing is very reasonable. He is not cheap, but I feel I got a lot of value and master craftsmanship from him.
A few years ago I priced a Michael Beaudry setting, no center stone, and Leon was less than Beaudry''s. And Beaudry''s pave
stones looked like they were found in an oil slick!

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
CAN YOU SAY ICE ICE BABY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!
36.gif
That''s the ct/shape stone I''m a-savin fer!
12.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Bebe....its breathtaking. I''m in love with the rose gold touch!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love these new pics!!! W
30.gif
W!! Gorgeous cushion!!!
36.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the super nice words.

It''s starting to grow on me.
2.gif

I''m not wearing it much, waiting for insurance.
And still trying to find a luxurious box, one worthy
of Leon''s creation.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I just had to pick up my jaw off the ground. That is one stunning ring. Love it!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh bebe, I am floored by your stunning ring. It''s amazing. Love the traps, they are perfect. The setting, and your special touches are prefection. It''s a dream ring. ENJOY!!!!
30.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/6/2008 2:13:03 PM
Author: bebe
Stephanie, I wanted to tell you, your SO reminds me of Dale Earnhardt Jr. I was at the Houston GTG, meant to tell you then!

LOL! I''ll let him know (he is not a nascar fan, although I used to be when I was younger...I was a fan of his fathers!)

To bad you didn''t have this on when we were at WF! I would have run away with it after I snatched it off your finger!!! LOL! JK! I''m sure everyone else there would be beating me with a stick to get it too! I LOVE IT!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning and ornate ring. I love the rose gold fleur de lis, and the yellow gold on the underside with the surprise diamonds inside the shank. Everythng about it is a work of art. I think you could put a piece of coal in that ring, and it would be gorgeous!! The center diamond is really lovely, you don't see diamond cushions that often. Congratulations!!

ETA: Tell Leon to send you a box!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, you all are so nice!

I went back and reread some of the posts. Honestly, in real life, the center stone doesn''t look as
large as it does in some of the pictures. The diamond melee on the basket and prong stems is
pretty small. I noticed in some pics, it looked humongous! Not so, tee hee!
I''ve louped it, checking out Leon''s craftsmanship. There is not a flaw anywhere - I am amazed.

I''d like to get some pics that represent how it looks on my hand. Soon I hope.

Does anyone know where I can get a very nice box? I''ve looked online and even ordered
a bunch of boxes that looked nice, but turned out kinda cheapy looking. Maybe velvet
or leather. Both seem impossible to find - nice ones at least!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
BEBE!!! FABULOUS!!!!

We must make a date and meet up one day at the Galleria... have you looked at your ring in the lights in De Beers yet? They have the most amazing lighting there for viewing diamonds!!!

How''s the house coming back together? Have you guys got everything cleaned up?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2008 12:22:11 AM
Author: LuckyTexan
BEBE!!! FABULOUS!!!!

We must make a date and meet up one day at the Galleria... have you looked at your ring in the lights in De Beers yet? They have the most amazing lighting there for viewing diamonds!!!

How''s the house coming back together? Have you guys got everything cleaned up?
That would be great! I walked into DeBeers the day after Christmas - insane crowds !!
I''ll have to go back !

Thanks for remembering, we have 1 window yet to fix and some sheetrock repair. Neither is very noticeable,
outta sight, outta mind kind of thing. Our insurance company wasn''t very generous, so I''m shopping for
a new policy. We had neighbors who had less damage than we did and had so much more covered.
Since I want Chubb for the new ring, I''m considering a homeowners policy with them.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
That is a magnificent ring. Enjoy it!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Wow!!!! It''s STUNNING!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
your ring is absolutely amazing!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I missed the rest of the photos, but the wait was worth it! Your ring is right up there on top of my favorite ring list!!!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
No idea how i missed this --- your ring is stunning!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring.

BUT Leon in bubbly wrap WTH?!
6.gif

Art of platinum......... dumped into bubble rap and thrown into the postbox
40.gif

Pearl Girl 2

Rough_Rock
Wow! I love cushions. Congrats on a beautiful design.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT is an upgrade
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
That is one magnificent ring!!! Gosh, I can only imagine what it looks like in real life
30.gif
Congrats!!!
36.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, this pic is in one of Wink''s boxes !! LOL !! It''s an old one from way back. Hope that''s ok with him
2.gif

Ya know, I remember seeing a box from Cartier that was gorgeous. If my memory serves me, it was red leather.
I ordered a few boxes and was very disappointed. My Wink box is old and scratched, so this ring needs
a home that is worthy, ha ha. I''d love a scrumpious velvet one.

mrsv, I will have to check out Faye Cullen, I hadn''t thought of that site.

platinumrock, yes, it was an upgrade for sure! I was wearing a Tiffany 16-stone band flanked by 2 eternity bands. I called it my make-do ring!
IRL, the ring is not so large looking. It really doesn''t look like 4 carats to me - really!

Pearl Girl 2, I have loved cushions for so long, elongated shapes always grab my attention.

honey22, yeah, the bubble wrap, I know. But I honestly didn''t expect a box after reading some other PS''ers experiences with him.
it''s ok that he didn''t send one, but after meeting him, I am surprised he doesn''t seize on a great tool to show off his work.

bling addict, thanks. this thread just keeps popping back up!

EricaR, Glad you like it. I realize not everyone will, we all like different things. But one of the things I have learned here at PS is admiration and respect
for high quality craftmanship. There are so many beautiful, well crafted rings here. I''m always impressed.

mommy2iz, it''s amazing that I finally did it! You have no idea HOW long I''ve been thinking about this!

mscushion, to one cushion lover to another, thanks so much!

Imdanny, I''m trying to enjoy it, but not really wearing it, no insurance yet (working on that)

tourmaline_lover, I love reading your posts in the colored stone section, so educational, thanks!

Steph, You know, my ring was ready when we had the GTG. But Leon was still searching for the birthstones, holding it up! Hope you can make the GTG when we meet at the museum. I think that is in May or maybe later. That should be a great meeting, our diamonds and the museum''s exhibition!

Kaleigh, thanks so much. I''ve always loved, loved traps!

steph72276,
1.gif
ahh shucks!!

coatimundi,
31.gif
I kinda like it too!

emeraldlover, I was very hesitant about the rose gold. At first, we were going to do nothing in that space. Then I thought about doing yellow diamonds, "my champagne bubbles",
but Leon wasn''t sure about the size of the space. He called me one day and said he thought something should be there. We decided on the fleur de lis and went back
and forth between yellow gold and the rose - the rose won!

Lenamama, It''s my ice from now on!! (heck, who am I kidding, I''m thinking how long I have to wait for more ice!!)

Diva0413, Love your kitty. Thanks so much.

Kelli, thanks a bunch.

Thanks everyone. You all have been so nice and complimentary!

ring 155InBox.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
It''s just fabulous, Bebe!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2008 5:06:05 PM
Author: bebe
ok, I lied, I have a few more!

ring%20088resize.jpg
OH MY DROOL!!!!!! WOOOOOOWW!!!!!! This is my favorite view. I LOVE the fleur de lis.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results