shape
carat
color
clarity

The Journey Continues...Her Wedding Band CAD's

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As suggested, I stepped back on this one and let her decide what she wanted. She went through a few different phases.

Ultimately, she decided she wanted a single band with stones. But she wanted it curved so that it provided gaps between the band and her e-ring. One of the things she loves about her e-ring is seeing her skin through those gaps.

Because it will be curved to her e-ring, it will never be a stand alone band, which she is okay with. And thinking back, part of her original vision was to have an e-ring and wedding band that looked like they were a unit and not just slapped together. I hope this gives her what she wants.

I talked with Amy and she is generating a final CAD for me to review today. Sounds like the band will be about 1.9mm with pave to stop at the point the other stones did on her e-ring.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just talked with Amy and she is sending everything overnight back to us.

We had some minor changes. My girl wanted the wedding band soldered to the e-ring. Doing so provided additional strength so we was able to narrow the band to 1.8mm which is what the outside swirls are.

Attached are a few pictures. The main diamond looks funky on the all white background. Definitely isn't that way IRL.

FWIW, she freakin' loves the design. Those gaps makes her heart do the happy dance. :lol:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful. I think it’s even more special knowithis entire set was designed for her by you. Makes the ring a lifer in my sentimental mind. Congratulations

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@sledge it is absolutely beautiful :love: i think soldering it together was a really great move, it looks SO cohesive.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous result!!!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
The gaps are amazing!!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Beautiful outcome on two amazing rings! Great job @sledge

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results