shape
carat
color
clarity

The Jewelry sale thread

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Brian Gavin is having a 9% off sale on their signature diamonds for email subscribers

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brian Gavin is having a 9% off sale on their signature diamonds for email subscribers

I am a BGD subscriber and usually receive BGD's emails but have not yet received an email about this 9% sale ... did it come to you this morning?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hi @marymm , yes, I received it via email this morning at 8am cst. I think they are calling it their "Midsummer Subscriber Offer."

Maybe it went into your spam folder by accident?

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
James Allen just extended their 25% off sale another few days but I don’t believe it applies to loose stones.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am a BGD subscriber and usually receive BGD's emails but have not yet received an email about this 9% sale ... did it come to you this morning?

Hi @marymm , yes, I received it via email this morning at 8am cst. I think they are calling it their "Midsummer Subscriber Offer."

Maybe it went into your spam folder by accident?

To clarify the BGD sale promo that RunningwithScissors had received (and that I did not receive) ... my BGD client rep checked with their marketing department and told me: "I was able to confirm with marketing that there was a targeted email campaign that was sent to customers who had signed up with our company over the last 1 year and who had not made a purchase with us yet."

Although that 9% sale is limited to only those recipients who received the email, BGD is running a general promo wherein BGD will reimburse sales tax paid on purchases made during the month of July https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/news/sales-tax-offer

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wolf (jewelry boxes) is advertising on my IG feed a 70% off end of summer sale on select products. I think the code is "summer" but I haven't bought anything so I haven't tested it.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1600175591867.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results