shape
carat
color
clarity

The ideal-scope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mcclellan

Rough_Rock
Does anybody here have any experience with the ideal-scope? It sounds like a good idea, but it might just be a gimmick. I am on the market for a diamond, so I need some tools, and I thought this would be a good one to buy. Any thoughts?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Michael,

Here are a few links fyi:

[/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]

ChetLaura

Rough_Rock
We purchased an ideal scope, and it is wonderful. We think that it was well worth the investment in our diamond shopping!

Best of Luck!

:wavey:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I use it all the time too, but I am biased :)

I used a $35 professional model, stock standard, on a recent buying trip where I purchased about 700 diamonds. I rejected more than 5000. That is hard work, and you really feel like a drink in the evening :)

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think they work. I bought several hundred of them in order to sell them. If I thought they just were a gimmick I would not have supported this effort to get these into the hands of future diamond buyers and I would not have wanted to put up such a large amount of money in a phoney item.

I think you will like it if you use one.

jutdean

Rough_Rock
I live in the Atlanta area, is there any place close where I could buy an ideal scope? I am planning on making a purchase this weekend and would love to have on of these on my side!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
The fastest way is to get it from David Atlas, www.gemappraisers.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results