shape
carat
color
clarity

The hunt for an oval diamond ends today! Is this the stone?

DiamondDense

Shiny_Rock
Re: The hunt for an oval diamond ends today! Is this the sto

As usual an amazing response tyty

I did end up bringing one more in for comparison against the #3 from the other video

Here it is, though I think the choice is now obvious:
https://youtu.be/uP_D9tzxwnI

absolutme77

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I hope you picked the G. I know nothing about ovals but the G VS1 looked great. Good luck!

breanne

Brilliant_Rock

I also prefer the bottom one in the most recent video for what's worth :angel:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DiamondDense|1480638172|4104152 said:

I did end up bringing one more in for comparison against the #3 from the other video

So decision made? I think its a good combination of some big flashes and some smaller flashes...the faceting pattern on the G
feathers out nicely from the center...very pleasing because it gives you some bigger flashes but keeps the dark bow-tie affect
to a minimal.

Yuketiel deserves a big thumbs up for bringing in all the ovals and creating the videos...not easy to pick ovals as you know.

Congrats on making a decision...please come back with photos of the final ring and some hand shots...Good luck on the big day!
(Your GF should be happy with all the effort you went through to find her the perfect stone! :appl: )

DiamondDense

Shiny_Rock

tyty333|1480682580|4104268 said:
DiamondDense|1480638172|4104152 said:

So decision made? I think its a good combination of some big flashes and some smaller flashes...the faceting pattern on the G
feathers out nicely from the center...very pleasing because it gives you some bigger flashes but keeps the dark bow-tie affect
to a minimal.

Yuketiel deserves a big thumbs up for bringing in all the ovals and creating the videos...not easy to pick ovals as you know.

Congrats on making a decision...please come back with photos of the final ring and some hand shots...Good luck on the big day!
(Your GF should be happy with all the effort you went through to find her the perfect stone! :appl: )
yep. would not have been possible with some epic patience from both Yekutiel and everyone on this board - esp. you. so kudos and thank you.

can't wait to see the finished product.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results