shape
carat
color
clarity

The grandmother thread

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
April are are little Harper and mom doing? My how time flies already 3 months have gone by. All is well here, she needs to go for retesting for her hearing she failed it twice hoping it's nothing serious.

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Hi Grands.

Hope you are all having good times with the little ones.

April, any news about Harper? How's she doing?

Cluless, how's Giada?

My grandson R turned 4 a few week ago. C will be turing 1 in 6 weeks. Where has the time gone?

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Siv

Thanks for checking in. Little miss Giada is just getting over a cold poor little thing, she had fever for 3 days and really congestioned. She'll be 5 moths old on Sunday, time really seems to be going by too quickly. How are your little guys doing, hope you're getting to enjoy them.

April how's everything?

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Hi. How are all the grandparents doing? Any new grands to report? The thread sure is quiet.

Sunday (19th) was my mother's 90th birthday. So my brother, sister, and I hosted a party for her. There were 135 in attendance. Family came in from across the country, and many of mom's friends that she hasn't seen for 30+ years. She had many surprises and was so overwhelmed by all the love and lives she's touched. Mom is a very special woman, mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. I am so blessed to still have her.

With mom's birthday, my daughter, SIL, and 2 foster granddaughters came in. So I got to spend almost a week with them. Thurs (16th) was my youngest grandson's 1st birthday, so I had a party for him at the house Saturday. It is so much fun to have all 4 of them together. The oldest ones had so much fun playing together and the 2 youngest ones also enjoyed being together. Plans are already being made for next may for my nephews HS graduation in TX. Everyone left Monday morning and the house is so quiet and life getting back to normal. I'd take the chaos of having the kids here any day.

So how is everyone?

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Hi siv sorry for checking in so late, Nice to hear your mom had a wonderful birthday. Turns out little miss Giada needs hearing aids she has according to them a mild hearing impairment so it's a wait and see how that goes. She was fitted for them and had to go back because one ear kept falling off she finally got it fixed yesterday. On another note Giada is going to be a big sister a few weeks before her first birthday I'm happy and also thinking at the same time what did she( my daughter) get herself into lol, she will certainly have her hands full. April thinking of you hope all is well.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
They found out the baby's gender it's going to be a little sister for Giada! Yay 2 little princesses for grandma to spoil lol

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Clueless. Mom and dad are going to have their hands full. Hope everything is going good with you all.

I've been patiently waiting for my 14 month old grandson to start walking. He will take a few steps for me, but he isn't ready to walk yet.

Hi April. Hope things are going good for you.

Any other grandparents out there?

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you siv, they most certainly will have their hands full lol Giada is a very happy(always smiles) very alert little one and just a joy to be around.

Wonder if April is still around haven't seen her in a long time, if your out there April hope all is well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results