shape
carat
color
clarity

The gift I didn’t know I needed.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely birthday gift and an even lovelier M-I-L. Enjoy it in good health and Happy Birthday!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ksluice , The bracelet is stunning and looks beautiful on your wrist. I can only imagine the fun you have with your MIL talking diamonds. Happy Birthday!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning bracelet! I have a soft spot for bezels and this really makes me think about a bezeled tennis bracelet. Love how this modernizes a classic and makes it so wearable for everyday!

Happy birthday!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely birthday gift and an even lovelier M-I-L. Enjoy it in good health and Happy Birthday!
Thank you so much— couldn’t agree more

@ksluice , The bracelet is stunning and looks beautiful on your wrist. I can only imagine the fun you have with your MIL talking diamonds. Happy Birthday!
Thank you! And we do and I love that her personal aesthetic seems to be the sparklier the better, however it is achieved. ❤️

What a stunning bracelet! I have a soft spot for bezels and this really makes me think about a bezeled tennis bracelet. Love how this modernizes a classic and makes it so wearable for everyday!

Happy birthday!

Thank you. I feel the same way about bezels and definitely feel it makes a more wearable tennis bracelet.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the bezel setting and the slightly more casual look it gives. Congrats on your birthday and on a gorgeous new piece!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Ack. @diamondseeker2006 BG won‘t share their supplier! More specifically they said: ‘Unfortunately, we are unable to provide the approved supplier we work with; however, the clasp itself is a sturdy push design.“ Rather disappointing, really.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ack. @diamondseeker2006 BG won‘t share their supplier! More specifically they said: ‘Unfortunately, we are unable to provide the approved supplier we work with; however, the clasp itself is a sturdy push design.“ Rather disappointing, really.

You are the sweetest to even have gone to the trouble to ask! Thank you! That is kind of a weird reply! It looks close to identical, but if I decide to get it, then we can figure out if they are the same or not!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bracelet and MIL!! This looks super comfy and very everyday wearable, not to mention every diamond is nice n' safe in their snug bezels. It looks gorgeous on you, happy birthday!! =)2

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. More impressed with your MIL. Mine has never bought me so much as a bagel. Lol

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! What a lovely gift!!!

I came back to look at her bracelet, but I have to comment that your opal ring with sapphire halo is one of the most fabulous rings I have ever seen! You need to post a thread in Show Me the Bling!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came back to look at your gorgeous bracelet! I hope to make a decision soon! But I wanted to ask you now that you've had it a little longer, is there anything you'd change if you were starting over?

Also, your Tiffany Legacy e-ring is gorgeous!!! I always loved that style the most! Do you wear a Legacy band with it? That's what I have! One more question, I noticed an old thread about a get-together that never happened, as far as I know. Do you still live near C?

Last edited:

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
I came back to look at your gorgeous bracelet! I hope to make a decision soon! But I wanted to ask you now that you've had it a little longer, is there anything you'd change if you were starting over?

Also, your Tiffany Legacy e-ring is gorgeous!!! I always loved that style the most! Do you wear a Legacy band with it? That's what I have! One more question, I noticed an old thread about a get-together that never happened, as far as I know. Do you still live near C?

You are so kind @diamondseeker! I suppose there are positives and negatives to it being in platinum? I was shocked by weight when I first got it. I guess I just don’t really notice the difference between my gold and platinum rings. But there is no mistaking the heft of this bracelet. And I love that. I know if it ever fell off I’d notice immediately, and I love that the weight reminds me of the delightful sparkle on my wrist, and all the love that came with it, even when I don’t look at it. All of that said, the weight of it all does make the links leave marks on my wrist. You can see them in the vid. Just be aware that may happen. I still like the 7 1/2” myself too, it feels deluxe, but I would have been happy as well with a 7”, if that makes a difference.

I mean other than that, unless DSS makes one long for something like this for daily wear, I would make the same choices again. :mrgreen2:

20A5FFCC-50B7-4A90-A832-4044E3BBD085.jpeg

EDIT: I almost forgot…no not in C anymore (that harkens back to 2009/10!! Wow) We live In Victoria BC now, which is below the 49th, and even further south than Bellingham Washington, and San Juan Island is just 8 miles away, but still can’t get over that border. Maybe next month.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ksluice Haha! Well, I think if DSS sets in, the bezel bracelet still would be a wonderful casual piece! I don't think I want to pay what that one from Parks costs!!! :lol:

I love platinum, too. I will have to say that I do not have a platinum bracelet, so I hadn't thought about the extra weight. But I think since the cost of platinum is reasonable at this point in time, I'd certainly rather have it! I think I'd do the standard 7" just because my old tennis bracelet is that length and it works well for me. I did just order and try a WF diamond bangle, but I still favor the bezel bracelet and will return the bangle. I really have occasions to justify getting one in September or December, so it won't be immediate especially since it would be special order for the setting. I'll let you know if I do, though! Thank you for all your help!

Wow, you've moved far away! That's crazy that you can't cross the border yet as close as you are! Hope all those restrictions will be gone soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results