shape
carat
color
clarity

The Flow- 2 rings by the fabulous Alistair Kelsey!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tourmaline stone specs (vendor: Doug Menadue)
Bi-colour tourmaline
2.79 carats
11.58 x 5.62 x 4.67 mm
Vvsi
Untreated
Origin: Afghanistan
Design: emerald cut
Colour: bi-colour light to dark green
Cutter and Vendor: Doug Menadue (Bespoke Gems)

It's always a pleasure to buy stones from Doug. He is very friendly and professional. This has been my third rough to cut gem project with him and I can recommend working with this friendly Australian cutter/vendor.

I love the tourmaline in real life, especially the fact that it's bi-coloured. The Floret design adds extra width which makes it so nice for a ring stone.

_1847.jpeg

_1848.jpeg

_1849.jpeg

_1850.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your super kind words missy, bbziggy, apacherose, sarahb & diamondhoarder :wavey:

missy said:
OMG Acinom, you have done it again. 2 beautiful works of art on your fingers. :love: :love: :love:
And you are so generous to share all your gorgeous bling with us. Thank you!
Love the colors of your latest gems and they are stunning on your hand. :love: :appl:

Just have to add that blue is :love: :love: :love:
And it does glow from within IMO so it has that going for it too. Just beautiful!
Thank you Missy! I enjoy working with a designer whose aesthetic eye I completely trust. It only takes a few e-mails and the rest is super hassle free. I love the sweet element of surprise without CAD's.
I a huge fan of blues and greens so these gems are right up my alley.

bbziggy said:
:love: You have the most beautiful collection Acinom! And now 2 more beauties added! You are 1 lucky lady to own such lovely jewelry! Congratulations again!! :appl:
How kind of you bbziggy! I owe my collection to PS because of all the inspiration and ideas.

apacherose said:
Wow, they are sooo beautiful. Acinom, they are gorgeous additions to your collection! Their fluidity is apparent, and I love the presence,I bet you will love wearing these!
Gorgeous gems!
apacherose: thank you!!! Presence is just the right word for it. Super dainty rings are not my thing, but I love sophistication and elegance in a ring, combined with presence.

sarahb said:
Acinom: I love your choices. It always amazes me to see the creativity in color & setting choice, you are superb at this craft. Simply gorgeous!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:
sarahb: somehow the stones seem to find the right settings. In some case it takes some back and forth and a lot of help from PSers, but with these rings, the choices were easily made.

diamondhoarder said:
These are beautiful! Love the workmanship and design :love:
diamondhoarder: hopefully we will see more work from the talented Alistair Kelsey here on PS. A few PSers in the CS section indicated that they would work with him. Thank you for your kind words.

_1851.jpeg

_1852.jpeg

_1853.jpeg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ACIMOM!!! your two new rings are perfect.. I love every ring you have ever posted that I have seen.. You have impeccable taste and when I see your rings I get ideas.

thanks so much for sharing!!!

:love: :love: :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes!!! Both are amazing - how do you decide what to wear?!?! Enjoy them in good health!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate said:
ACIMOM!!! your two new rings are perfect.. I love every ring you have ever posted that I have seen.. You have impeccable taste and when I see your rings I get ideas.
thanks so much for sharing!!!
:love: :love: :love:
tekate: thank you!!! I enjoy sharing pics just like I enjoy to admire and get inspiration from other PSers. Thank you for your kind words.

motownmama said:
Holy smokes!!! Both are amazing - how do you decide what to wear?!?! Enjoy them in good health!
motownmama: I appreciate your kind words. My mood determines which I choose to wear (which also depends on the weather, activities for the day etc etc). I already know I will get much wear out of these because of their simple sophistication.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alistair has such eye for detail. His ring boxes are stunning: sophisticated elegance.
And even his logo in the ring shank is so elegant. In the Floret there is a little 'button' with his logo. Beautiful detailing!!

_1870.jpeg

_1871.jpeg

_1872.jpeg

_1873.jpeg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the prongs on the blue stone ring and the green emerald cut stone is really eye-catching. There is something about it that makes you keep looking. I love the vibrant colors of both. More wonderful rings for you. How awesome! Thank you for sharing and enjoy!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems|1454708771|3987363 said:
Thank you for sharing photos of your new rings Acinom. :appl:
The 18k rose gold is very subtle, do you see a colour difference between this ring and your other rose gold rings?

Love your thoughtful write up and I can't wait to see more of your creations this year.

lovinggems now that I have lived with the rings for a few days, I can say that the rose gold indeed has the strong 18 K colouring. I low light (like in the train where I took the first pics, the strong colour is less obvious however.

_1878.jpeg

_1881.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano|1454817216|3987921 said:
I really love the prongs on the blue stone ring and the green emerald cut stone is really eye-catching. There is something about it that makes you keep looking. I love the vibrant colors of both. More wonderful rings for you. How awesome! Thank you for sharing and enjoy!!!

Thank you for your kind words SparklySoprano :wavey:
There indeed seems to be 'something' about the design of Alistair Kelsey that makes you keep looking. I love how they look so elegant and simple at first sight, while there is so much to discover in the detailing.

_1883.jpeg

_1885.jpeg

_1886.jpeg

_1887.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more:

_1888.jpeg

_1890.jpeg

_1892.jpeg

_1893.jpeg

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
The gemstone colours are sooooo pretty! My favourite is the zircon in rose gold!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Loving your new beauties Acinom! The craftsmanship of both rings looks superb. This designer is my style, I would love to work with him!
Thank you for the detailed write-up & pictures!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Playing with a tiny ray of sun that came into the house for just a short while...

_1898.jpeg

_1900.jpeg

_1901.jpeg

_1902.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redroze1|1454849787|3987991 said:
The gemstone colours are sooooo pretty! My favourite is the zircon in rose gold!

Thank you redroze! I love your taste in jewelry: your beautiful BE ring with the bands you added later and now the David Klass rings. I am looking forward to see them on your hand.

woofmama said:
Loving your new beauties Acinom! The craftsmanship of both rings looks superb. This designer is my style, I would love to work with him!
Thank you for the detailed write-up & pictures!
woofmama: ah, this means a lot coming from you. Thank you!! I really hope you will work with him one day. I am already looking forward to my next projects with him.

_1903.jpeg

_1904.jpeg

_1905.jpeg

_1906.jpeg

wetsawblade

Rough_Rock
Your rings are stunning, thanks for sharing such beautiful pieces.

I adore the Elegance setting!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - two more exquisite pieces for your collection! Love the stones but the metal work does look like liquid!

Fabulous rings - enjoy!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Acinom for the new photos, and your observations on the 18k rose gold. I only have 1 piece of 14k rose gold jewelry, with 2 new 18k pieces on their way to me soon, so I was very interested in the colour variations.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More beautiful rings, Acinom!!! :love: I have not heard of this jeweler, but his designs are beautiful! I'll have to look him up! Looks like a great option for our Australia members!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have such an eye for detail! I love these!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wetsawblade said:
Your rings are stunning, thanks for sharing such beautiful pieces.

I adore the Elegance setting!
Thank you wetsawblade :wavey:

MissGotRocks said:
Wow - two more exquisite pieces for your collection! Love the stones but the metal work does look like liquid!

Fabulous rings - enjoy!!
Thanks MissGotRocks. Alistair seems to have a talent to make colored stones come to live, even without the addition of diamonds.

Lovinggems said:
Thank you Acinom for the new photos, and your observations on the 18k rose gold. I only have 1 piece of 14k rose gold jewelry, with 2 new 18k pieces on their way to me soon, so I was very interested in the colour variations.
Oooh! What kind of pieces are on their way to you? Looking forward to see these.

diamondseeker2006 said:
More beautiful rings, Acinom!!! :love: I have not heard of this jeweler, but his designs are beautiful! I'll have to look him up! Looks like a great option for our Australia members!
Thank you diamondseeker! We have a thread in the CS section with the work he has created for PSers till sofar. He is used to working with international clients and his customers are from the US, UK and the Netherlands. I love that the world has become smaller when it comes to international buying and shipping. Here is the CS thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-alistair-kelsey-collection.218921/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-alistair-kelsey-collection.218921/[/URL]

nala said:
You have such an eye for detail! I love these!
Aww, thank you nala. I love your newest addition. What a classic.

_1929.jpeg

_1931.jpeg

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Both of your new rings are beautiful, Acinom! The color of both the zircon and the tourmaline are gorgeous, and I love the flowy, elegant design of the settings.It appears that Alistair Kelsey work is high quality, and I like his extra touches with his stamped logo inside the shanks. Wonderful new additions to your beautiful collection, congrats!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
picante27|1455025421|3988752 said:
Both of your new rings are beautiful, Acinom! The color of both the zircon and the tourmaline are gorgeous, and I love the flowy, elegant design of the settings.It appears that Alistair Kelsey work is high quality, and I like his extra touches with his stamped logo inside the shanks. Wonderful new additions to your beautiful collection, congrats!

Aww, thank you for your kind words picante. I really appreciate this.
The quality of Alistair's work is indeed top notch. So glad I discovered his work via PS.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rayt2688 said:
Wow that color is unbelievable!
mr148th said:
This is honestly my favorite color. I need to obtain this ring!

Hey :wavey: Are you twins? You have been born on the same day and within the same hour on PS :lol:
Thank you so much for your nice compliments.

_1976.jpeg

_1977.jpeg

_1980.jpeg

_1981.jpeg

PieNecessity

Rough_Rock
Wow!! They're both beautiful but that tourmaline in particular took my breath away! I can't believe how sleek and elegant it is. You have impeccable taste!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results