shape
carat
color
clarity

The first wax of my ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
The wax...

It''s so hard to believe that it''s finally coming into being! Yaaaayyyyyy!! I''ve been waiting 11.3 years! Well, actually that''s how long we''ve been married! The upgrade was supposed to be at 5 years and so on, etc! We did go to Aculpulco, cruise to the Bahamas, couple new vehicles, etc....so it''s not like I couldn''t of insisted at any given time, but there were always other things I wanted to do more! Even now, I could have had a bigger budget...but I just couldn''t justify it! There are so many things we want to have, do, and see!

The shank will be solid at the bottom...and the spaces between a little bit thinner! But, other than that, I think it''s all good....the halo looks perfect for the 1.1 ct J SI2, and the little spots for the suprise diamonds on the side are going to be so cute!

Whatcha think?

TawnRing.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks freaking awesome, and it''s going to be an amazing ring!!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it looks terrific, you must be soooo excited!!!!!!

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
Can''t wait to see it! I just upgraded my diamond to a 1.13 J......and I''m like "wow." Your gonna love it!

It''s going to be fabulous!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I love the halo and split band! Who is making your ring? Where did you get your center stone? What an exciting time for you Tawn!!!

Congrats,

Lori
21.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is going to be stunning!!!! I love the surprise diamonds and the split shank!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats!!!
36.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...I think I forgot to mention that Whiteflash is making it for us! I've only heard good things about them...and that makes it so easier because I'm not obsessing about the quality! Originally, I was going to use Wink and had a quote for a different ring. But, then I changed the ring plan, and Bob at Whiteflash found a diamond so quickly and I figured it would just be so much easier to have it all done in one place and not mess around with sending it all over the country! But, I have a marquise diamond that I'm going to have set east to west for a pendant, and I'll get Wink to do that for me!

I'm so much more excited now that I've seen the wax! It makes it that much more real! I was so crazed that I forgot to shut the tub off and it got within 1/4 of an inch from the top and almost flooded the bathroom!!
32.gif

My husband just got a new motorcycle (Yamaha R1 ~ Raven for any motorcycle people)...so I probably will do bike shot vs. the requisite flower shots!!
20.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited for you!

Whiteflash made my eternity band around Mothers Day and I could not be more thrilled with their diamonds and their work!

Wink found me great jubilee diamonds and he set them for me as earrings.

I can''t wait to see your ring. What time frame did they give you??

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Bob said the timeframe was approx 2 weeks from ordering until it was finished! I''m not in a hurry...but want it desperately at the same time!
9.gif

It''s funny, I''m obsessed with the ring and my husband zones me out...and he''s obsessed with his new bike and I tune him out! It''s lucky we got something new at the same time, and that we''ve both been pining for since we''ve been together! Works out so well....

Marriage is all about compromise!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s going to be gorgeous, Tawn!

I think the surprise diamond will be great there. I can''t wait to see the real deal!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/26/2005 8:33:58 PM
Author: yellowfan

Wink found me great jubilee diamonds and he set them for me as earrings.

Tawn - the wax looks great! Congratulations - can''t wait to see the finished product!!!

Yellowfan - Jubilee earrings? How awesome! Can we see pics, please???
1.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Sure, I will take photos tomorrow for you! I have not learned to post photos but I will try. I do know how to email them.
21.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
THat''s really great! Before I read that you are making the shank solid on the palm spot I was thinking "oh wow you could so put a thin sapphire and diamond eternity in the slot!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh It is just so lovely! I love the double shanks and the way you are just going to have smooth metal. Very nice!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I was really concerned about whether to do pave, engraving....or just polished platinum on the shank. I'm such a rough and tumble kind of girl (which really means incredibly clumsy!), and I like things to be sort of simple and sleek.

It was an agonizing decision...and I kept/keep questioning whether I should add some diamonds to the shank.

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Looks like it''s going to be just lovely. I can''t wait to see the finished ring!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s going to be awesome!!!!!!
30.gif
I think it''s great with the simple platinum shank -- definitely uniquely yours. I can''t wait to see the finished ring. Don''t forget those hand shots!
36.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
That is so stunning! I cant wait to see the final product, I love halos.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting for you! That ring is going to be just stunning. Can''t wait to see the real deal.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I wonder whether, if you left the bottom of the shank open, you''d have the choice of slipping a band inthe middle. Would leaving the band open weaken the structure of the ring? If it were me, I would love to have the chance to spice it up and change it around by wearing an eternity band in the middle, say, with diamonds or blue sapphires or pink sapphires.

Or maybe I''m misunderstanding? Will you be able to fit a band between the two halves of the shank?

In any case, congrats in advance. Looks like it''ll be terrific.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- good things come.......

It''s going to be amazing.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh that is going to be such a gorgeous and unique ring! I can''t wait to see the finished product
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
I am SO EXCITED for you!!!!! HOORAY!! That is going to be amazing, and I will be so excited to see another halo ring w/ a plain shank!

YAY!!!!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It looks wonderful!! Can''t wait for the finished ring pics!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think there would be enough room to fit another band in the middle...especially after they close up the bottom space! Bob said that it will make it sturdier, and I''m all about it being tough enough for me to wear everyday! I''m such a klutz...so it needs to be tough!

My theory was that the slit shank would sort of look like 2 bands, so I wouldn''t have to wear a wedding band as well! But, eventually, my evil plan is to add a nice eternity ring to the set!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t wait to see the finished product - looks like you have produced a winner!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I just keep coming back to look at your wax it looks really fabulous! I am drooling over it too often. Have you asked Bob if and thin diamond (or other) band could be slipped in between. I swear he is just the sweetest thing whenever I speak to him. Very nice man to work with.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I love RB stones with halos! I think it will be absolutely lovely. Can''t wait to see the finished product.
10.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
How exciting Tawn!!
9.gif

Your new ring is going to be beautiful.

Heather

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
*BUMP*

Tawn, I can''t WAIT to see your ring!!!! Has WF e-mailed the pics?
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results