shape
carat
color
clarity

The Fire Thread!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Morning sun creeping through the living room curtains, so I asked my wife to give up her ring for just a few minutes.

Screenshot_20210612-083904.png

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ZestfullyBling, I've been meaning to tell you that I really love this ring... it's beautiful, fun, and looks so pretty on you!

Had trouble with the timing but here's a little fire - click on the pics for better resolution
A5FEC712-80F9-4245-A183-BAFE4F1C6BE9.jpeg 3220CB68-B7FD-46C7-80A5-C4C9F2629D5A.jpeg

@KristyDarling , thank you. I like yours too, exquisitely made ring. Size 5 and it's about south of 11 by 8 ish, can't remember exactly, need to check the report for sure.
I’ve always admired your EC, too (and that pear cut emerald, my god!). I’ve lightly stalked your profile in search of stats, so thank you for posting them here! I have to say, it looks so much larger to me than 11x8 on your hand! My EC is 11.05x7.37, and I think reads significantly smaller than yours on my size 4 finger (granted it’s not set yet, just in one of those clippy gem holder rings). This is probably a “no duh,” but, wowza, that extra ~0.6mm width sure does make a difference.

And @KristyDarling I likewise adore your ring. Step cuts have always (as in, since about the 2nd grade) been my ride-or-die, but your 3-stone has me pining for antique cushions/OMC.

Sorry for straying off topic — I couldn’t help myself!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CS action....

hg.jpg

@KristyDarling , thank you. I like yours too, exquisitely made ring. Size 5 and it's about south of 11 by 8 ish, can't remember exactly, need to check the report for sure.

Thanks, @Neptune ! We have similar sized fingers and I see your diamond as being my dream L/W ratio and dimensions for an EC! My heart goes pitter patter every time I see your ring!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve always admired your EC, too (and that pear cut emerald, my god!). I’ve lightly stalked your profile in search of stats, so thank you for posting them here! I have to say, it looks so much larger to me than 11x8 on your hand! My EC is 11.05x7.37, and I think reads significantly smaller than yours on my size 4 finger (granted it’s not set yet, just in one of those clippy gem holder rings). This is probably a “no duh,” but, wowza, that extra ~0.6mm width sure does make a difference.

And @KristyDarling I likewise adore your ring. Step cuts have always (as in, since about the 2nd grade) been my ride-or-die, but your 3-stone has me pining for antique cushions/OMC.

Sorry for straying off topic — I couldn’t help myself!

I feel the same about @Neptune 's ring! It looks much larger than 11x8. By the way, I admit to stalking your stunning new EC as well and can't wait to see how your design turns out!!! :bigsmile:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20201118_144022.jpg 20201118_121644.jpg

It's hard for me to capture a good fire shot, mostly because I'm a lousy photographer. But I've gotten several of the polka dot effect which I think is cool.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results