shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW The final frontier, my 5.02ct Cushion upgrade!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about this. You really can't beat a classic and elegant solitaire setting with a plain band...*especially* when the stone is a gorgeous icy honker like yours! Also, you should be a hand model!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous and you have such long, beautiful fingers to go with it. Congratulations!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS.

There's nothing like the heart-stopping simplicity of a good solitaire, and yours looks incredible on you. Enjoy!!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
The curves on the basket and shank are my favorite part. The metal is just so smooth. It is a beautiful stone in a perfect setting. Congratulations!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning on you!! Love it! Wear it in much happiness and love!

Lemonlime

Rough_Rock
I love everything about this. You really can't beat a classic and elegant solitaire setting with a plain band...*especially* when the stone is a gorgeous icy honker like yours! Also, you should be a
That's how I've always felt, I live for a classic, streamlined setting. You just don't see them as often as I would expect! I took so much inspiration from Material Good and Parris Jewels. Thank you so much!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! That ring was made for your lovely slender hands! The proportions are just right. Enjoy

Lemonlime

Rough_Rock
Just beautiful! That ring was made for your lovely slender hands! The proportions are just right. Enjoy

Thank you so much! I know elongated cushions aren't rare or anything but she feels like a unicorn to me :D

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely fantastic - and perfect for your hand! Congratulations and wear her in good health!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, what a gorgeous diamond and ring! It looks amazing and perfect on your pretty hand @Lemonlime. A dream ring for sure! Congratulations and enjoy your new sparkly!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Congratulations!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That beautiful ring looks like it was made for your finger!

Lemonlime

Rough_Rock
That beautiful ring looks like it was made for your finger!

thank you so much, I've been dreaming of it for months and I've had it for a week but I still can't quite believe it's mine:kiss2:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you so much, I've been dreaming of it for months and I've had it for a week but I still can't quite believe it's mine:kiss2:

It’s definitely a dream ring. The proportions look amazing on your hand (although every ring would look beautiful on your hand). Enjoy your beautiful new ring.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Well PS, thanks to an anniversary, a milestone birthday, and my incredibly sweet husband, I finally have my holy grail ring; she’s a 5.02 G SI1 elongated cushion measuring 11.23 x 8.95 x 6.01 in a white gold solitaire setting. I thought I found my forever ring in 2020 (the 3.01 F SI2 cushion 8.99 x 7.81 x 5.18 in my last thread) but I clearly spoke too soon. I can’t believe this beauty is mine, I’m never letting her or my hubby go :) 311A3FA1-8007-469F-A3D3-CE26B55E8E51.jpeg
66F758C5-D5BB-4753-8C7B-B8764899240E.jpeg

@Lemonlime it's perfect!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That elongated cushion is amazing! So hard to find those so well cut these days. Your hands are beautiful too! Nice hubby to let you upgrade to your holy grail!

Lemonlime

Rough_Rock
Oh my! That elongated cushion is amazing! So hard to find those so well cut these days. Your hands are beautiful too! Nice hubby to let you upgrade to your holy grail!

It definitely felt like something of a unicorn, I’d still be happily enjoying my 3ct if I hadn’t found anything with these proportions. I think this upgrade found us and it just happened to pop up in the same year as my 30th and the 5th anniversary of our first date:D Thank you so much, he doesn’t really get the whole diamond thing and we live in a pretty non-blingy city (in the PNW) but he tries his absolute best to understand it for my sake lol

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks so beautiful on you! Congrats on finding your new Holy Grail!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results