shape
carat
color
clarity

The Final 3

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

The Rock

Rough_Rock
Here are the 3 GIA Certified stones that I am looking at.ONE7.90-7.97 X 4.64 mm
G VS 1
Depth 58.5
Table 59
Girdle thin to medium
Culet none
Polish very good
Symmetry very good
Floures. none
Comments pinpoints are not shown
TWOSHAPE: ROUND
> MEASUREMENTS: 7.92 - 8.03 X 4.89MM
> WEIGHT: 1.89CT
> DEPTH: 61.3%
> TABLE: 60%
> GIRDLE: MEDIUM - SLIGHTLY THICK FACETED
> CULET: SMALL
> POLISH: GOOD
> SYMMETRY: GOOD
> FLUORESCENCE: NONE
> CLARITY :VS2
> COLOR:GTHREE:
7.93-8.03 X 4.79
1.84 carats
Depth 60%
Table 60%
Girdle thin to medium, faceted
Culet small
Polish-Very Good
Symmetry-Very Good
Clarity VS1
Color G
Fluorescense None
Comments None
Again, I do not have the crown and pavillion percentages or angles. Based upon this info, which one do you believe is the best? Which has the best spread? The price between them all is not big and so this is not really what I am looking at. They range from 15,000 to 15,8000. What are your comments?Thanks! I am getting close..I have been looking for 5 months...

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
No crown and pavilion = no opinion.
Read the tutorial on table depth %, then if you want to play the odds (they will be about 8:1 against you) then roll the octa hedron.

lodestar

Rough_Rock
My advice is to get the crown and pavillion angles - or else don't even consider the stones. A poorly cut diamond is a classic way to get ripped off.I spent 7 months looking, and found just what I was looking for in the end. In fact, the proportions only served to confirm the opinion of my own eyes! (see post "advice on a stone!" below)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results