shape
carat
color
clarity

The Facets Collection channel eternity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!
30.gif
Honestly the w-band sits perfect on your finger next to your new beautiful e-ring! Looks stunning!! Enjoy!!
36.gif

I love the picture of your 2 yr. old with your rings.. it looks amazing!
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! It looks fantastic with your engagement ring! Congratulations!

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you everyone for your comments. The total carat weight is .45 and it''s in 18K WG. Their website doesn''t have prices for WG, but when I called to inquire, they told me they can make it in WG.

The band is very delicate looking in person, and looks almost as if the stones are pave. I''m usually not fond of channel rounds because of the little gaps, but I cannot see the little gaps in this band unless I put it really close to my eyes and examine it carefully.

My husband said I''ve created a monster with my 2 year old. After she asked to wear them, she went over to her dad and said "let''s go shopping and buy a ring for Nevaeh." and he shot me a look, whch made me bust out laughing. She refers to herself in the third person sometimes... I sometimes have a hard time understanding what she''s saying because she usually says "Avaeh". LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results