shape
carat
color
clarity

the facets collection appraisal confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

logcolb

Rough_Rock
Has anyone who purchased for Facets had their purchase appraised to confirm the quality? I am interested in purchasing an eternity ring, but have had some bad experience from other online merchants, where the my independent appraiser found the item to be below the quality advertised. Has anyone purchased from Facets and had the quality of the item purchased confirmed by an independent appraiser?

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I have the Facets Duo 13 stone set, and had it appraised by one of the Pricescope-recommended appraisers in my area. The Facets website listed the stones as VVS-VS F-G and the appraiser came back with all stones being VVS F-G. He commented on the high quality of the setting and stones as well.

Facets/Signed Pieces is a top notch vendor, IMHO, and you should have NO issues with the quality. If you do a search here at PS, you will see there are many happy owners here!

DiamondsDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
No personal experience, but it is unlikely that you would have a problem with them.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I did not get on with this company at all.

But in the end they did offer me a FULL refund.

Others have had much more positive experiences - perhaps I was a one off?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results