shape
carat
color
clarity

THE DRESS (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the dress, very classic. You seem thrilled.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love your dress with one of the simpler veils suggested & the sash bustle. Great choices!
36.gif
You look smashing in your dress, btw. How fun that the sash can be your something blue & also tie into your FI''s work.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
The dress is such a classic! Great choice. I like the simplier veils suggested too. A really fine ribbon or embroidered edge would be my choice. And then I''m wear a really KNOCK OUT pair of earrings or pendant. Congrats!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
thanks ladies! yep thats my plan a simple veil, knockout earings and perhaps a pendant too! any suggetions on jewlery? would diamonds be better or blue topaz or sapphires? oh so many choices lol

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh! I think blue topaz would match the sash and look wonderful with your dress! I plan on wearing pearls (you didn''t mention them as an option, but I''ll throw it out there as a suggestion)! IMO, the style of the dress is simple and elegant, and pearls complement it nicely!
1.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I''m a big fan of this blue topaz necklace though I doubt it''s actually antique.

I also think the sash bustle is such a cool idea. You could even get some silver or other shade of blue embroidery on the sash to make it more uniquely yours!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
ya I was thinking blue topaz too I would go with pearls but im very picky about them I know odd, what kinda girl is picky about jewels? My biggest problem is that my something new might be a set of ACA diamond studs from whiteflash but I dont know yet; And my something old could be a set of diamond studs from my FMIL so im in a predicament!

I saw this too and I think that it is really neat theres something magical about it!
3006B.jpg

THE WEBSITE
http://www.jewelrycentral.com/product.asp?pID=3221&cID=38&c=24059

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/24/2006 10:35:45 AM
Author: BrightSpot
Wow, I love your dress with one of the simpler veils suggested & the sash bustle. Great choices!
36.gif
You look smashing in your dress, btw. How fun that the sash can be your something blue & also tie into your FI''s work.

thanks brightspot we both love blue so essentially blue will be one of our wedding colors even our wedding cake has a blue theme to it!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/24/2006 4:57:33 PM
Author: mercoledi
I''m a big fan of this blue topaz necklace though I doubt it''s actually antique.

I also think the sash bustle is such a cool idea. You could even get some silver or other shade of blue embroidery on the sash to make it more uniquely yours!

that necklace is beautiful its so hard to find antique stuff these days but that necklace is close! its funny you mention the embroidery we were thinking of getting embroidery done on the sash with our intials and some bead work done to the front and sash too! it will be like a custom dress then yay!!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
OOh! Intials on the dress. That is absolutely precious! What a great idea!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/24/2006 6:05:16 PM
Author: fisherofmengirly
OOh! Intials on the dress. That is absolutely precious! What a great idea!

what colors should I use besides blue for our wedding? Im so stumped on this is love bright colors but I just dont know which ones would look good!
We want too use blue as an accent color

jas

Brilliant_Rock
GB -- You look stunning in that dress -- I love the sash, and you look like you have the tiniest waist!

Congrats -- something about trying the dress on does make it seem "real" -- and wait til you add the veil! That''s when I had my little "I''m a bride!" moment.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results