shape
carat
color
clarity

The cross that started my obsession with gemstones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
My wifey2b got a nikon 4600 for Christmas so here are some pictures to enjoy :}

kPendantonMirror.JPG

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
2nd

kPendant2.JPG

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
ring and pendant.

kPendantnRing2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can see why. That is one of the prettiest crosses I''ve ever seen. The design is so pretty. Love the color of the rubies. Awesome. Great pics BTW
30.gif
30.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
wifey2b says thank you :}

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That cross is gorgeous! I absolutely love the design of the tips where the 3 diamonds are delicately placed!

DiamondPrincess

Rough_Rock
How beautiful! I have 2 daughters and their birthstones are diamond(April) and ruby(July) so I am partial to the combination of the two stones.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one beautiful cross! Does the fact that you chose rubies have anything to do with religion? (Jesus'' blood, and so forth?)

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2006 1:34:39 AM
Author: monarch64
That is one beautiful cross! Does the fact that you chose rubies have anything to do with religion? (Jesus'' blood, and so forth?)

Its her birthstone was the main reason but yes for religious reasons also.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strm, whatever started your interest in precious stones, I''m glad it happened ;-)

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2006 2:10:41 AM
Author: valeria101

Strm, whatever started your interest in precious stones, I''m glad it happened ;-)
thanks val :}

If there was one thing i would change on the cross is red rubies instead of the pink sapphire/rubies they are slightly more red in person but not what I would consider true ruby these days.
It doesnt take away from the looks its one of my favorites but if doing it again today id hunt harder for better red.

nbreau

Rough_Rock
Wow... I''m looking for something very simillar to give my fiance on her wedding day this fall.. he engagement ring has pink sapphire sidestones so i want to get her a pink sapphire and diamond cross.

this is the best I''ve seen so far but it seems REALLY small... I''d like something she will want to wear with her wedding dress that will be somewhat visible.

SP28405100_zoom.jpg

nbreau

Rough_Rock
and here is the ring.

thepinkring.JPG

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
yummy!!! I love rubies
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Blod

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Strm, great cross -- and great camera too! Next time I need pics of a piece I''m shipping it to you!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2006 10:00:14 AM
Author: nbreau
Wow... I''m looking for something very simillar to give my fiance on her wedding day this fall.. he engagement ring has pink sapphire sidestones so i want to get her a pink sapphire and diamond cross.

this is the best I''ve seen so far but it seems REALLY small... I''d like something she will want to wear with her wedding dress that will be somewhat visible.

like the cross and ring.
start a new thread and ask for help.
Im pretty sure someone can find you a bigger version of that cross.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That cross has an almost Byzantine look to it. It would need some more glitz, of course, to be used in my mother''s family''s church...but it''s very pretty to my eyes. I like a more streamlined look (as you know). I''d do a simple, rustic cross in yellow gold...with maybe one ruby :).

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results