shape
carat
color
clarity

the cosmic cr*pshoot...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW>.. I am so sorry to hear this.. Well.. Big Hugs!! Hang in there..

I hope this is not too much of a downer or is inappropriate. But here goes...

I had a very good friend who told me something once that I just could not believe... She is a wonderful Successful woman. She seem like she has it all. Then I saw a sad little picture on her wall .. framed with a poem about saying goodbye and how time was too short. When I asked her about it she said that it was from her soulmate... When they got engaged they found out that he had incurable cancer. They got married the next day and apent the next few months of his life side by side, hand in hand till his very last moment. I told her how sorry I was and she told me not to be sorry, she said that it was the happiest days of her life.. knowing she was married to the man sh e loved and being able to be with him for as long as she had. HE wrote her the poem the night before he passed and she says she never cries when she reads it.. she only smiles. MY GOD.. what can I say.. who could have so much strength. She works with the UN, she rubs elbows with Italian Aristocrats, she sets up programs for entire states, she is a wonderful woman who is now married to a retired artist who makes her laugh.. but she says of all the things that she has accomplshed and learned... the most impprtant thing is that we should never take time for granted and not to worry about things happening but enjoy all the moments that we have.

I am not saying this to be a downer... I am telling this as a way to illustrate how precious and wonderful are the things we have. Just as your BF and you have each other... those are the significant things and those re the things that should be focused on... I hope that he is alright... take things one day at a time... but most of all... take them together.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Good Luck with everything. I have a friend whose mom has MS, and he told he that the insurance company always give them a hard time, but the trick is that every request has to made 3 times and its approved on the 3rd attempt.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh (((Rhapsody))).... you''ll both be in my thoughts, I hope he is able to find an awesome doctor who can maintain his good health.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results