shape
carat
color
clarity

The Comey book

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stephen Colbert interviewed James Comey last night.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stupid idiot, and not even a good liar...:rolleyes::wall:

Comey also denied knowing who was behind the leak about the infamous anti-Trump dossier that was later revealed to have been used to obtain a surveillance warrant for former Trump campaign aide Carter Page. Comey also claimed he never knew exactly who funded the dossier.

Asked when he learned that the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign funded Steele's work, Comey said: “I still don't know that for a fact.”

He went on to say, “I have only seen it in the media. I never knew exactly which Democrats had funded.”

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not generally read non-fiction, but I interrupted my reading (that is my pile of books to be read) in order to take one non-fiction book out of order. I am currently reading Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump by Michael Isikoff and David Corn. I am more interested in reading that than in reading Director Comey's book right now. I feel that I have heard a lot of what Director Comey has to say already and that the classified things he knows will not be in the book!

AGBF

review...https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...c9f29a55815_story.html?utm_term=.d44d0e748cac

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a better interview that is not fawning over the man. His answers to tough questions are suspect to say the least.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Comey is so full of "S" :!:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did anyone read the book? If so, what did you think? I finally got to the top of the library hold list and picked up a copy last weekend. I'll probably start reading it today or tomorrow.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results