shape
carat
color
clarity

The CADs are here! *pauly d. voice*

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow platinumrock -I have always adored your peachy, and it looks spectacular with those greens! The swoopy design is lovely, too.

This ring is going to be a total stunner - can't WAIT to see it finished!! :love:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
natsplat|1314396594|3000815 said:
platinumrock|1314323124|2999804 said:
Natty, the band is beautiful! I love high karat YG, especially 18K and higher. Is it heavy? I want to get a heavy gold band like yours too but will probably have to wait until gold prices go back down.

Isn't your e-ring 14k RG too? I think the twist band is a nice idea, but why do you worry about alloys clashing?

Centralsquare and Crasru, thank you!

Amy, the center stone is a 2.56 Peachy Gray diamond and the side pears are .62 tsavorites.

It's fairly heavy, but in a gorgeously-heavy way: nothing that would be uncomfy. I meant clashing as in the colours: my ering is rather on the peachy side of 14k rose, and I'm concerned that it might clash slightly with a more normal pinky rose gold, but I'm probably overthinking it too much (as usual :wink2: )

Aaaah gotcha. ;)) You know, you can always have Dan create a matching twist band for you. Then you don't have to worry about anything clashing. :naughty:

TL, I'm excited as well! :appl: I've been trying to distract myself so the wait doesn't seem as excruciating.

Chrono, no it's not done yet. Dan just sent the ring for casting a few days ago so it will be another week or so. I agree, the lighter tsavs are a better match, they don't overpower Peachy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results