shape
carat
color
clarity

The Best RB for my money

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CaratMan

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I have been diamond shopping for the last couple of months trying to narrow down the criteria of my ideal RB center stone for an ER. I have used the Cut Quality search to find some great looking stones from WF, GOG and JA. I live in Southern California and also went into Liberty Diamonds in Irvine last weekend to look at some stones in person as well (to get some perspective
1.gif
). Here is my budget and search criteria for the stone:

Budget: $5200-

Shape: RB
Cut: AGS 0 or GIA Ideal
Color: G-H
Clarity: VS2

Please help me find the perfect stone for my soon to be fiance!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Since you''ve already shared where you''ve been, I can confirm one like this is one you''d want to consider....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 10:34:06 PM
Author: Regular Guy
Since you''ve already shared where you''ve been, I can confirm onelike this is one you''d want to consider....
Not sure why this one is slightly larger and slightly less than Ira''s, unless possibly the inclusion is visable? I''d ask.

Another of same specs/size, but slightly less due to strong flourescence. Not sure if that interests you, some it does, some it doesn''t.

Any of these would be lovely.
28.gif

CaratMan

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the recommendations. I my WF search, I had narrowed it down to those exact 2 choices. Does anyone know how often WF adds new stones into their inventory. Also, I saw in some other posts that the PS discount on WF including the Wire Transfer discount is 5%. Is that true or has it changed? Thanks again!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2009 9:10:35 PM
Author: CaratMan
Thank you for the recommendations. I my WF search, I had narrowed it down to those exact 2 choices. Does anyone know how often WF adds new stones into their inventory. Also, I saw in some other posts that the PS discount on WF including the Wire Transfer discount is 5%. Is that true or has it changed? Thanks again!
You would need to ask them when they are expecting a new shipment, they might also be able to keep their eyes open for you when they know what is coming in.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 8:00:51 AM
Author: Ellen
Date: 3/22/2009 10:34:06 PM

Author: Regular Guy

Since you''ve already shared where you''ve been, I can confirm onelike this is one you''d want to consider....
Not sure why this one is slightly larger and slightly less than Ira''s, unless possibly the inclusion is visable? I''d ask.

Another of same specs/size, but slightly less due to strong flourescence. Not sure if that interests you, some it does, some it doesn''t.

Any of these would be lovely.
28.gif

Oh I had to chime in..I have a strong blue H color stone and it''s lovely! The strong blue makes my H look so white.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 9:10:35 PM
Author: CaratMan

I know there is a discount for PSers and a discount for Wire transfers but I don''t remember it it''s that high but def. call and ask....I did opt for the wire transfer so wanted to tell you it was safe and almost insant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results