shape
carat
color
clarity

The best Jeweler and Diamonds in downtown Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nwlywd

Rough_Rock
Well, I think I found the best place to buy a diamond engagement ring in Downtown, Los Angeles. I was referred there by a good friend that has been buying from Mervyn for more than 15 years. I made an apppointment - and my fiance and myself went to see Mervyn. He showed us a large assortment of stones within my budget. He was very upfront and straightforward, with no spin. He tells it the way it is and that is what I like about him. And what is even better - he cuts diamonds on the premises. He is one of the few diamond cutters that actually sells direct to the public (I don''t know anyone else in California that does this, as I have researched diamond cutters). We actually procrastinated and were under real pressure to have the ring made within a few days and he delivered a georgeous diamond platinum ring within four days. For anyone that is interested, he is in the 607 South Hill St. building (suite 302) - Los Angeles Diamond Factory.
35.gif

hey joey

Rough_Rock
TRY TO CALL ELI''S JEWELRY ALSO LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN LA.
VERY GOOD SELECTION OF DIAMONDS IN STOCK. VERY WELL PRICED. WE WERE VERY IMPRESSED OF THE FAMILY BUSINESS. VERY HAPPY AND HONEST/

Nachoman

Rough_Rock
Was he in the LA jewelry district? I was just up there today browsing around the zillions of different kiosks and storefronts. Trying to find a nice diamond pendant for my mom.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results