shape
carat
color
clarity

"The Beast" 7.03 diamond solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trinkets

Rough_Rock
I came across a 7.03 ctw. diamond ring, 6.23 ct center stone i1-i, and accent stones vs-si, h-i color, faces up really nice without any visible inclusions slapping you in the face. Any suggestions on the best way to sale this "beast"? trinkets

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gee! I would expect to see this one on someone's hand (if online) and a pair of shots showing the ring with enough background to represent a visual impression at "arm's length" - most rings achievable for the respective price range would not look nearly as impressive. Whatever specs, one would likely expect aestetic disaster seeing "I-I1" on paper. Not sure how ofthen one would walk into a store specifically asking for the respective number of carats AND price range (seeing how inquiries start on PS lead to this conclusion).
read.gif

In all honesty, even if not shopping online, I would still ask the jeweler "how about THAT" one if the respective portrait would be anywhere in sight.
9.gif

PS: the 'poster kid' on Good Old Gold's banner is a 7 carats (I/J if I remember right, and SI). There definitely were a couple of threads on that one, and it wasn't even on sale.

spusm2000

Rough_Rock
how much are you looking for this diamond ring? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results