shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelor- Jason- what Tacori setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies! I''m new here with a question. Has anyone seen the promos for the new season of The Bachelor? It begins in January & Jason''s the one lookin'' for love (I love him!) There were some shots of the ring he presumably proposes with....it''s a GORGEOUS Tacori, but I don''t know what setting it is! I''ve attached a link to the promo just in case anyone feels like searching! Does anyone know? Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug411QMbHT0

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You might be able to email ABC (is that the network?) and ask them. Or Tacori might be able to tell you for that matter.

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
Holy
30.gif
!! Both those Tacoris are AMAZING & both definitely look close to the picture. I''m sure the finale won''t air until March or so, but I am already looking forward to it! Yummmm....

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 9:11:47 PM
Author: neatfreak
You might be able to email ABC (is that the network?) and ask them. Or Tacori might be able to tell you for that matter.
Good idea! I wonder why I didn''t think of that! A Tacori isn''t in my future (but a Maytal is!) but I could ogle them allllll day.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
hey girls - I sharpened the pic I was able to snag off youtube. I''ve been eyeing Tacori lately so this post caught my eye. I think it might be setting 2623RD the first link emeraldlover posted. The side stones look more round then the other setting which is described with cadillac cut sidestones.

tacoribachelor.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s a pretty ring. I can''t WAIT to see what happens with Jason. I liked him so much.......he seems like such an amazing guy.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I think you''re right

Date: 12/2/2008 9:42:21 PM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
hey girls - I sharpened the pic I was able to snag off youtube. I''ve been eyeing Tacori lately so this post caught my eye. I think it might be setting 2623RD the first link emeraldlover posted. The side stones look more round then the other setting which is described with cadillac cut sidestones.

ameslovestacori

Rough_Rock
its funny i thought the same thing when i saw the promo....i am in love with the 2623, and i saw the promo with the ring and knew that that was it. I''m not 100% positive but am pretty sure that''s the ring I love.....

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was wondering which ring it is, too, Ms G. I''m already married so it''s not in my future, but I love Tacori settings. The ring in the promo caught my eye -- it''s gorgeous!

Rough_Rock
The ring is the 2623, you can see it on http://www.tacori.com/mm5/ads.php.. It is the first ad, second ring.

Yippee

Rough_Rock
That''s gorgeous! I guess I''ll have to watch the season to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results