shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelor - Jake

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Rozalyn had her claws out.

I laughed when they were all talking about Tenley. "I think she s**** rainbows", "I wonder if she dreams in cartoons?" and "It''s like she fell out of a Disney movie."

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I was really hoping for some video footage of the inappropriate relationship, sadly that didn't happen. Rozlyn is a BEAST and it was embarassing to watch her continue to deny. She should fess up, and her dig at Chris Harrison about flirting in New Zealand was funny.

Oh and I REALLY liked the part where they made lighthearted fun of Tenley, and the bloopers, I was cracking up!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think Rozlyn was lying. Did she probably act a little flirty or overly friendly with the producer? Sure. It sounded like he granted her extra favors, like using his cell phone to call her kid. Was there all this making out and cuddling going on to the extent that the girls said? Probably not. Not one scrap of solid proof or video evidence of a sexual affair.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This series really knows how to miiiiiiilk it!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2010 11:46:07 PM
Author: Laila619
I don't think Rozlyn was lying. Did she probably act a little flirty or overly friendly with the producer? Sure. It sounded like he granted her extra favors, like using his cell phone to call her kid. Was there all this making out and cuddling going on to the extent that the girls said? Probably not. Not one scrap of solid proof or video evidence of a sexual affair.

Eh, I could maybe think that if she wasn't still in a relationship with the producer and met his dad, etc.

Plus, the dig at Chris totally seemed like a girlfriend defending her man against someone who had "wronged" him. I really think Rozalyn came off looking like a fool.

I was telling dh that the best ending would be if Jake chose neither of the girls and then really did go after Ali. I liked her thinking that if Jake truly did love her, it wouldn't matter if she left the show and they would still end up together somehow. Of course, that's assuming she didn't leave the show just to try to get to be the next bachelorette. Dh's response...no, the best ending would be if Jake chose neither girl and went after the host
2.gif
38.gif

ETA, I totally loved the comments about Tenley too...fell out of a disney movie, dreams in cartoons, that is so spot on!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
You know... if all of these girls "knew" and "saw" these things, they would have shown their reactions to her leaving DURING the season. I loved Roz's comment, about how they missed videotaping AND getting any audio from the "Biggest Scandal EVER".
20.gif

Reality Steve said that the girls were fed stories to use on the reunion show. What has he done to lead us to believe that he is not getting legit information? I think she did a great job of not getting defensive. She is a very pretty girl, that uses her looks to get things that she wants. IMO: That is what she did with this producer, and the show decided to make a "scandal" out of it.

Ok, does anyone else think that those "Reuinons" put together by the show, where all of the past season contestants meet up, look completely disgusting?!?!

Sabine- She specifically said that her "relationship" with said producer is a "Friendship". C Harrison is the one that called it a "realtionship" when he was questioning.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 9:25:18 AM
Author: Sabine

I don''t think Rozlyn was lying. Did she probably act a little flirty or overly friendly with the producer? Sure. It sounded like he granted her extra favors, like using his cell phone to call her kid. Was there all this making out and cuddling going on to the extent that the girls said? Probably not. Not one scrap of solid proof or video evidence of a sexual affair.

Eh, I could maybe think that if she wasn''t still in a relationship with the producer and met his dad, etc.

Plus, the dig at Chris totally seemed like a girlfriend defending her man against someone who had ''wronged'' him. I really think Rozalyn came off looking like a fool.

I was telling dh that the best ending would be if Jake chose neither of the girls and then really did go after Ali. I liked her thinking that if Jake truly did love her, it wouldn''t matter if she left the show and they would still end up together somehow. Of course, that''s assuming she didn''t leave the show just to try to get to be the next bachelorette. Dh''s response...no, the best ending would be if Jake chose neither girl and went after the host

2.gif
38.gif

ETA, I totally loved the comments about Tenley too...fell out of a disney movie, dreams in cartoons, that is so spot on!

what she said

sugarpie honeybun

Shiny_Rock

I actually believe what the girls are saying about Rozalyn (however you spell her name). If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck…

And for some strange reason, I have a feeling that Jake doesn’t choose either of the girls....

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think Rozlyn was lying. Did she probably act a little flirty or overly friendly with the producer? Sure. It sounded like he granted her extra favors, like using his cell phone to call her kid. Was there all this making out and cuddling going on to the extent that the girls said? Probably not. Not one scrap of solid proof or video evidence of a sexual affair.
I agree with Laila. I promise that if there was any actual physical relationship between Rozlyn & the producer, they would have made sure to get it on camera, and they would have used it for footage on the show. I think the other girls were probably paid to "embellish" their stories about what they saw.

There probably was a flirtation, but I''m sure that any physical contact would have been caught on film.

I love what she said to Chris about him hitting on the producer''s ex-wife - if I were in her position, I wouldn''t hold back either.

And, BTW, as a mom, if I were on a show & they wouldn''t let me call my kid because he wasn''t released to appear on camera, I would be furious & leave. It seems like the other moms who had permission to show their kids on TV didn''t have that issue (again, more drama for the show) but since Rozlyn''s child couldn''t be "used," they had to punish him by keeping his mom away from him. Just wrong.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jessie said she came in from the pool and saw them making out on the stairs in the house. Highly unbelievable! Why would they do that in such an open, non-hidden place?! Yet they have no footage.

So will anyone be watching Jason Mesnick and Molly's wedding on Monday, March 8th?! I wonder if Jake and his chosen girl will be attending?

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
The truth must be somewhere in the middle.

I have a hard time believing that all of those girls would flat out lie if asked. Maybe some, but all? I wonder if there is some legal reason they can't air that footage.

Something was definitely up b/c Rozlyn's behavior was really weird and defensive. Put yourself in her shoes. When first confronted, I would have very angrily defended myself. I never would have left that easily without a fight and without a defense. Also, her posture and attitude and responses last night just screamed "lying" to me. If it was me being wrongly accused that is NOT how I would have responded.

Also, why not ask this producer? I was wondering what his take on things was. If it isn't true, they couldn't have just fired him. Why isn't he talking?

That's not to say I don't believe that the show isn't making things seem one way.

It just drives me crazy that they don't ask OBVIOUS questions that would have made it clear one way or another. It wouldn't be that hard to figure out.

My recap on the girls:

Gia is sweet.
Ali is gunning for Miss Bachelorette with her "All I want is world peace" mea culpa to Vienna.
Tenley is a NUT about to crack.
Ashley (blonde that flipped off the camera) is someone I want to have a drink with.
Michelle is intense and probably has a few restraining orders in her future.

Jake did NOT look happy. I think he might not choose either, or at least I think he chooses Vienna but doesn't propose.

ETA: Could care less about the Jason and whatever her name is wedding. And really, I could care less about the Rozlyn thing aka "biggest drama on television in 2010". Really Chris Harrison? I can't wait till this is all over and he writes a REAL tell-all.
11.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Ok, posters, trashy reality TV biggie tonight - who will be watching?

I saw a few pics of the wedding between whatshisname and whatshername ! Ya know, the guy who dumped Jillian. What short memories we have.

So tonight I''m guessing it will be Vienna. But maybe it won''t be either, ha ha.

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 3:51:50 PM
Author: bebe

I saw a few pics of the wedding between whatshisname and whatshername ! Ya know, the guy who dumped Jillian. What short memories we have.

So tonight I''m guessing it will be Vienna. But maybe it won''t be either, ha ha.
ME! I''m so addicted to the Bachelor! Shhhhh....

That would be Jason and Molly
28.gif

And the spoilers I''ve read say he picks Vienna!
38.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 5:18:08 PM
Author: winelover23

Date: 3/1/2010 3:51:50 PM

ME! I''m so addicted to the Bachelor! Shhhhh....

That would be Jason and Molly
28.gif

And the spoilers I''ve read say he picks Vienna!
38.gif
Oh yeah - who could forget them
11.gif

getting my popcorn and bubbly ready...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m making an early call on Tenley. I can tell just by the way he presented both girls to his family. He knows it''s not a good fit with Vienna and he wanted to warn them about her, maybe even giving a somewhat subconscious nudge towards Tenley.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with you H_H but Reality Steve is usually spot on and he called Vienna-though I don''t want it to be true at all!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Surprise, surprise, the editing shows his family absolutely loving Tenley. LOL! This whole show is so predictable.

I'm sure all of the editing is going to show Vienna getting the 3rd degree from every family member

I'm sorry, but Tenley is still crying everytime she talks about her divorce... can we say HUGE red flag!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
yeah, Tenley ceratinly seems "right for Jake", but we shall see.
She made a great impression that's for sure.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m watching!

After Reality Steve made the call on Jason dumping whats-her-name and going for Molly, I''m a believer.

I think he''s going to pick Vienna. Now let''s see if they stay together.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I wonder how much weight his mom will have on his decision ????

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 8:21:51 PM
Author: Haven
I''m watching!

After Reality Steve made the call on Jason dumping whats-her-name and going for Molly, I''m a believer.

I think he''s going to pick Vienna. Now let''s see if they stay together.
+1. Everything he says is right... how can it be any other way?

I heard an update intervierw on the radio and he said that he verified that they are engaged, but based on the statistics, he still doesn''t think they will make it to marriage.

We shall see...

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I''m with momma !!
so glad she is speaking up, but if Reality Steve is right, Jake isn''t listening.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 8:23:03 PM
I wonder how much weight his mom will have on his decision ????
DH and I were just talking about that. It looks like mama loves Tenley already.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
grrrr...
they don''t go together, IMHO

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 8:41:03 PM
grrrr...
they don''t go together, IMHO
What''s wrong with Vienna? She''s acting like she''s drunk or high with Jake''s family. Strange.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think he''s going to pick Vienna. Tenley is great, and would be my pick. But am thinking Vienna lights his fire more.

Or maybe he doesn''t choose either??

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 8:47:09 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I think he''s going to pick Vienna. Tenley is great, and would be my pick. But am thinking Vienna lights his fire more.

I can''t remember if it was on here or I heard it on the radio, but someone speculated that Jake was a ''dork'' in high school and Vienna is his ''popular'' girl who is showing interest in him and that''s why he is attracted to her-something I can definitely see...

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 8:57:40 PM
Author: Blair138

Date: 3/1/2010 8:47:09 PM
Author: Kaleigh

I can''t remember if it was on here or I heard it on the radio, but someone speculated that Jake was a ''dork'' in high school and Vienna is his ''popular'' girl who is showing interest in him and that''s why he is attracted to her-something I can definitely see...
good point.
I don''t see the 2 families together either.
I''m feeling very guilty for being so down on Vienna, but they just don''t seem right for each other - but what do I know.
ha ha I guess Reality Steve does know !!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
In years past, the girl in the first Limo gets rejected, the one in the second gets the proposal.

So predicatable.

We''ll have to wait and see....

I have no clue what he will do. Methinks he''s very conflicted.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
poor Tenley, I think Jake just laid the groundwork for his rejection of her.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results