shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelor - Jake

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Tabloids are posting topless shots of miss Vienna....
20.gif
That fits into the thoughts I have of her!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2010 3:28:26 PM
Author: ChinaCat
I haven''t read RS since the first week. My guess is Ali leaves for some weird reason. But then why is she standing at the rose ceremony when they say there won''t be one???? Hmmmm.
China, I would have thought the same for some reason. Either her or Vienna, but they show a clip of him hugging a girl that has darker hair... who knows though, it could be audio from a completely different time. Wouldn''t be surprised.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
SPOILER ALERT *********************

Why can''t she commute? She lives in SF and the show is filmed in LA.

Can you smell a setup here? Maybe she comes back?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2010 9:57:37 PM
Author: bebe
SPOILER ALERT *********************

Why can''t she commute? She lives in SF and the show is filmed in LA.

Can you smell a setup here? Maybe she comes back?
Exactly.

By the way, in the preview for St. Lucia, they TOTALLY go to Jade Mountain!!!!

http://www.jademountain.com/

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, Lauren that hotel is gorgeous. I remember a beach there that might be between the hotel and the Pitons (am I on the right island?)

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh, I called the whole "Jake, I made a mistake b.s." a mile away! In my opinion, she''s totally gunning for the next Bachelorette spot if she doesn''t end getting picked!! A la Reid, except they didn''t give him the show (b/c he found a girl or something, or maybe b/c he got his HGTV gig, who knows!)!

Such a sham... yet I keep watching!
38.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Ugh...all the crying last night was soooo annoying. I skipped through most of it. I think Ali made the right decision leaving and going back to her job. She had a 1 in 4 chance of even being picked, and the odds of a good outcome for these relationships isn't exactly high. I think she wanted him to tell her she would be the final pick, but I don't think he wanted her in the end anyway, which is why I was wondering why he would want her to quit her job and hurt her career over him. I seriously don't know why I get drawn in every season....

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
I love how RIDICULOUS this show is, and yet we all keep watching!

My somewhat grumpy 2 cents:

1. I think it''s always been b/w Ali and Vienna. Ali leaving = Vienna wins.
2. So Ali takes a leave of absence to go on a reality show and then is surprised when her job says no more? And what was she going to do if Jake picked her? NOT quit her job and move to Texas?
3. Gia won''t win b/c she''s a New Yorker and Jake is a Texan and neither really fits in each other''s worlds. She has the prettiest skin though.
4. Gia''s brother scared me. I think he should be the next Bachelor for sure.
5. Oh Tenley. What was up with the creepy ballet lap dance?????? First of all, she really couldn''t dance or at least she is a terrible cheoreographer. Secondly, how exactly did she "know" that Jake was really into dance unlike her ex-husband? Did she SEE the look on his face?
6. I was too distracted by Ali''s loud dress and her wobbly walk in her ugly shoes to really feel her pain. Was she also too upset to brush her hair?
7. Vienna. So much wrong there. The hooker dress at the rose ceremony. Her dad''s hairline. I almost thought Vienna and her dad were going to start making out there at one point. Icky icky icky. Did anyone else a) cringe and b) think "yeah, right" when her dad tried to sell Vienna off to Jake by telling him that she would keep the house clean and raise their kids right???? WTF is going on in that house?

Ali- a bit bitchy but the least crazy.
Gia- Pretty but too insecure and needs to find herself a good New York boy that never had a girlfriend in junior high and therefore never has put another girl''s legs in his lap.
Tenley- Pretty, sweet, one loose thread away from going ape sh*t crazy on her next boyfriend.
Vienna- Proof that you can never be too tacky, aggressive, or creepily in love with your dad, as long as the guy thinks you''re "hot as hell".

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 5:59:12 PM

2. So Ali takes a leave of absence to go on a reality show and then is surprised when her job says no more? And what was she going to do if Jake picked her? NOT quit her job and move to Texas?
3. Gia won''t win b/c she''s a New Yorker and Jake is a Texan and neither really fits in each other''s worlds. She has the prettiest skin though.
5. Oh Tenley. What was up with the creepy ballet lap dance?????? First of all, she really couldn''t dance or at least she is a terrible cheoreographer. Secondly, how exactly did she ''know'' that Jake was really into dance unlike her ex-husband? Did she SEE the look on his face?
6. I was too distracted by Ali''s loud dress and her wobbly walk in her ugly shoes to really feel her pain. Was she also too upset to brush her hair?
7. Vienna. So much wrong there. The hooker dress at the rose ceremony. Her dad''s hairline. I almost thought Vienna and her dad were going to start making out there at one point. Icky icky icky. Did anyone else a) cringe and b) think ''yeah, right'' when her dad tried to sell Vienna off to Jake by telling him that she would keep the house clean and raise their kids right???? WTF is going on in that house?

Gia- Pretty but too insecure and needs to find herself a good New York boy that never had a girlfriend in junior high and therefore never has put another girl''s legs in his lap.
Tenley- Pretty, sweet, one loose thread away from going ape sh*t crazy on her next boyfriend.
Vienna- Proof that you can never be too tacky, aggressive, or creepily in love with your dad, as long as the guy thinks you''re ''hot as hell''.
Love it! Very astute observations!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
can''t help but wonder what Jake''s parent''s would think of Vienna.
11.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 9:48:31 PM
Author: bebe
can''t help but wonder what Jake''s parent''s would think of Vienna.
11.gif

if they''d seen the pictures on Reality Steve, they''d probably think she was a ''working girl''.

either way, they''re gonna think ''not for OUR boy!''

and just for the record, ali is not the first person to turn down a bachelor/bachelorette - tho it didn''t happen on a bachelor/bachelorette show.

on the first season of Average Joe, one of the joe''s thought that the bachelorette had led him (and sundry others) on, and didn''t like making out with a girl who was also chasing a whole pack of guys. and he didn''t think he *was* ''average'', regardless of what the show labeled him. so in about week 6, he packed his shiz up and went home. most self esteem i''ve ever seen on a ''pick me! pick me!'' show EVER.

just goes to show - ''average'' = ''normal''

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 5:59:12 PM

5. Oh Tenley. What was up with the creepy ballet lap dance?????? First of all, she really couldn''t dance or at least she is a terrible cheoreographer. Secondly, how exactly did she ''know'' that Jake was really into dance unlike her ex-husband? Did she SEE the look on his face?

7. Vienna. So much wrong there. The hooker dress at the rose ceremony. Her dad''s hairline. I almost thought Vienna and her dad were going to start making out there at one point. Icky icky icky. Did anyone else a) cringe and b) think ''yeah, right'' when her dad tried to sell Vienna off to Jake by telling him that she would keep the house clean and raise their kids right???? WTF is going on in that house?

Vienna- Proof that you can never be too tacky, aggressive, or creepily in love with your dad, as long as the guy thinks you''re ''hot as hell''.

LMAO..Spot on in all regards!

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I''m a little late in chiming in. I didn''t get to watch last night''s episode yet. I have it on my DVR and probably will watch it tonight after I put the kiddies down. I do agree that the show is very dramatic at times, i.e., Ali''s fake cry. She''s a HORRIBLE actress. Hubby watches the show with me too and he liked Ali alot the first couple weeks, but he started talking bad about her when her claws came out. I don''t really get all the drama between her and Vienna.

My favorite girl by far is Gia. I think they can make the distance work. What they''ve showed on air during Gia and Jake''s time together gives me goosebumps. I love the way she jumps on him, it totally cracks me up, but it''s so cute. She''s the only one that seems somewhat genuine. And I think she''s the prettiest. I''m rootng for her. Goooo Gia!! Hubby looks at me crazy when I start chanting her name when they show her time with Jake. (Gia! Gia! Gia!, while fist pumping on my lap) I guess anyone would look at me a bit strange, haha! but I don''t care. I hope she wins.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Last night was, umm, interesting...

1. Ali is ridiculous. That whole story line is just
20.gif
Are they really thinking of making her the new Bachelorette?

2. Gia... I *think* that I knew she was done when she put the necklace on her wrist. It's a necklace with a HEART, you wear it on your chest. I can't figure out her horrible self esteem. I have a feeling she keeps trying to seek approval from men, and is then devastated when they aren't interested in her anymore. She really didn't have much depth, IMO.

3. Tinsley... Was anyone else tired of her eluding to "only being with one guy... and haven't been with a guy since I was married... and this just isn't something I do... and Blah, blah, blah"... Then DON'T SLEEP WITH HIM!!!! It's amazing that these girls think they have to give up all of their morals just for the chance of being picked to marry a guy they've known for a month. A guy that is ASKING you to relieve the morals that you hold closest!!!

4. Vienna... same ole', same ole'... she's a little princess. I laughed at his comment about some of her quirks being a bit immature, but that he thinks they could overcome those "together". LOL. He thinks he can change her??? Good luck. She is who she is and she isn't hiding anything, or trying to. He would be a complete idiot to think that she is going to change.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock

Ali, She annoys me so much. I really hope that they will not chose her as the next bachelorette.

32.gif

Gia, She''s so boring and I don''t buy that she grow up in NYC.

33.gif

Tinsley, She is very nice, but she has not moved on yet. She talks about her ex all the time

14.gif

Vienna, I would not want her as my sister in law, but at least she is who she is, and if Jake chose her, he knows what is getting into.

37.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Tenley seems like a very sweet, very BORING girl. No fun at all. And in the previews for next week, it showed her upset that Jake said they didn''t have enough "passion" which seems very easily true.

He definitely seems to like Viena the most (heck, he asked what kind of ring she wanted), but he''s going for sex and passion, so of course it won''t last. She looks so weird to me too, I don''t even get the sex appeal except that she is "fun and full of life" and he can play around with her like they are kids.

Anyone else thing the whole Ali thing may have just been made up for the show? Like she wanted to leave (or maybe did have to leave for work) but then all the "wanting to come back" stuff was fake?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Wonder what Jake''s family will think of Vienna? I think Tensley is a basket case in a pretty package. She can''t seem to get over her marriage. I can understand explaining to Jake what happened, but it seems to dominate her.
This is one of the stupidest Bachelors'' ever. Jake kept saying he was in love with 3 girls, over and over. He''s as weak as Tensley!
Bring on a "Mr. Big" !!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
I think the Ali thing was totally scripted and not at all "true". She didn't even sound convincing to herself. I don't read RealitySteve (just b/c it takes the fun out of it to know the ending) but I heard there was some discussion that the producers made her do it.

The skeptical side of me thinks it was done for one of two reasons:

1) Producers want Ali as next Bachelorette and having Jake "reject" her makes her more appealing?
2) Producers know that Jake chooses Vienna. Producers also know that the "general public" doesn't like her and thinks she's an idiot. Also, that b/c Ali left and when she left it seemed pretty clear that she was one of Jake's top choices, therefore there could be some lingering doubt that he really wanted to pick Ali, but couldn't so ends up with Vienna. So to "strengthen" the Vienna choice and leave no doubt, they show Jake "rejecting" Ali. So therefore Vienna = happy ending?

I don't necessarily think that staying in the fantasty suite necessarily = sleeping together. Of course that probably happens MOST times, but I don't think we can assume that Tenley gave it up. In fact, I would guess that she didn't, that's her "thing" and she probably thinks it will make her more special to Jake.

Did anyone notice that they played "On the Wings of Love" only during Jake and Vienna's date? Interesting.... As much as I don't like Vienna, they do seem to have natural "chemistry". And by "natural chemistry", I mean they look like they enjoy making out with each other in super romantic locations that they will probably never be able to afford often IRL, at least they look like they enjoy each other in the highly edited sequences the show chooses to show us.
3.gif

I am thinking he doesn't propose to either. But who knows.

ETA: I was pretty much bored by this whole show tonight. No one said anything remotely stupid.
2.gif
Though I did like that they had Tenley saying she "was ready to go all the way" with Jake which they clearly took out of context.

Also, I CANNOT stand the way these people greet each other. Seriously with the running up to each other and the girls throwing their legs around him? Who DOES that? Plus come on, Jake isn't THAT tall, he always looks like he's struggling to keep their feet off the ground.

I kept waiting for Gia to say, I thought you only picked ME up and twirled me around, I thought that was "our thing".

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 3:15:59 PM
I think the Ali thing was totally scripted and not at all 'true'. She didn't even sound convincing to herself. I don't read RealitySteve (just b/c it takes the fun out of it to know the ending) but I heard there was some discussion that the producers made her do it.

1) Producers want Ali as next Bachelorette and having Jake 'reject' her makes her more appealing?
2) Producers know that Jake chooses Vienna. Producers also know that the 'general public' doesn't like her and thinks she's an idiot. Also, that b/c Ali left and when she left it seemed pretty clear that she was one of Jake's top choices, therefore there could be some lingering doubt that he really wanted to pick Ali, but couldn't so ends up with Vienna. So to 'strengthen' the Vienna choice and leave no doubt, they show Jake 'rejecting' Ali. So therefore Vienna = happy ending?

I don't necessarily think that staying in the fantasty suite necessarily = sleeping together. Of course that probably happens MOST times, but I don't think we can assume that Tenley gave it up. In fact, I would guess that she didn't, that's her 'thing' and she probably thinks it will make her more special to Jake.

Did anyone notice that they played 'On the Wings of Love' only during Jake and Vienna's date? Interesting.... As much as I don't like Vienna, they do seem to have natural 'chemistry'. And by 'natural chemistry', I mean they look like they enjoy making out with each other in super romantic locations that they will probably never be able to afford often IRL, at least they look like they enjoy each other in the highly edited sequences the show chooses to show us.
3.gif

ETA: I was pretty much bored by this whole show tonight. No one said anything remotely stupid.
2.gif
Though I did like that they had Tenley saying she 'was ready to go all the way' with Jake which they clearly took out of context.

Also, I CANNOT stand the way these people greet each other. Seriously with the running up to each other and the girls throwing their legs around him? Who DOES that? Plus come on, Jake isn't THAT tall, he always looks like he's struggling to keep their feet off the ground.

I kept waiting for Gia to say, I thought you only picked ME up and twirled me around, I thought that was 'our thing'.
Yes! lol to this whole part.

I understand about not always assuming that they have "slept" together... however, Tenley talked about it enough to let us know that IS what she was thinking. Do you not think so? My post was more based on the fact that it seemed that was all she was thinking about the whole night, which made it seem liek she wasn't comfortable with it.

Agree about the Ali thing. None of it seemed believable. Lucky for her she got one more jab in regarding Vienna.
20.gif

Also agree about the lift and twirl at every meeting. It's so fake. All of it.

ETA: I think my favorite line of the night was one of the very first ones, when Jake says, "I still can't believe the guy who couldn't get a date in high school is deciding between 3 beautiful women." LOL! You're not surprising anyone watching, Jake.

Anyone else realized that based on watching the show we still know absolutely NOTHING about Jake and his history? Editing hasn't shown a single one of these girls ask a question about HIM. Any ideas why? The girls aren't asking, or he just isn't interesting? Neither of which would surprise me.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL @ this season.

The producers are geniuses - pitting virginal Tenley against fun-loving, bad-girl Vienna. Last night my husband and I were watching the show, and he mentioned that Jake seems to have the most fun with Vienna. She certainly isn''t/wasn''t the prettiest girl there, but she has a sex appeal that Jake identifies with. And isn''t that what all of the Bachelors seem to look for; the chick who puts out the most often?
9.gif

Anyway, I digress. I think Tenley is just a sweet girl, and since she''s clearly not over her ex, hopefully this show will be her "rebound" and she can finally get over it and move on.

Ali isn''t really that likeable, IMO. She''s been way too concerned over what Jake has been doing with Vienna, and it hurt her in the long run. Not sure how I feel about her possibly being the next Bachelorette.

Gia, she seemed sweet, but not that bright. Holy moly @ the difference between her now and her Maxim photoshoot. Yikes!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 3:29:02 PM
Author: meresal

Date: 2/16/2010 3:15:59 PM
I think the Ali thing was totally scripted and not at all 'true'. She didn't even sound convincing to herself. I don't read RealitySteve (just b/c it takes the fun out of it to know the ending) but I heard there was some discussion that the producers made her do it.

1) Producers want Ali as next Bachelorette and having Jake 'reject' her makes her more appealing?
2) Producers know that Jake chooses Vienna. Producers also know that the 'general public' doesn't like her and thinks she's an idiot. Also, that b/c Ali left and when she left it seemed pretty clear that she was one of Jake's top choices, therefore there could be some lingering doubt that he really wanted to pick Ali, but couldn't so ends up with Vienna. So to 'strengthen' the Vienna choice and leave no doubt, they show Jake 'rejecting' Ali. So therefore Vienna = happy ending?

I don't necessarily think that staying in the fantasty suite necessarily = sleeping together. Of course that probably happens MOST times, but I don't think we can assume that Tenley gave it up. In fact, I would guess that she didn't, that's her 'thing' and she probably thinks it will make her more special to Jake.

Did anyone notice that they played 'On the Wings of Love' only during Jake and Vienna's date? Interesting.... As much as I don't like Vienna, they do seem to have natural 'chemistry'. And by 'natural chemistry', I mean they look like they enjoy making out with each other in super romantic locations that they will probably never be able to afford often IRL, at least they look like they enjoy each other in the highly edited sequences the show chooses to show us.
3.gif

2.gif
Though I did like that they had Tenley saying she 'was ready to go all the way' with Jake which they clearly took out of context.

I kept waiting for Gia to say, I thought you only picked ME up and twirled me around, I thought that was 'our thing'.

I understand about not always assuming that they have 'slept' together... however, Tenley talked about it enough to let us know that IS what she was thinking. Do you not think so? My post was more based on the fact that it seemed that was all she was thinking about the whole night, which made it seem liek she wasn't comfortable with it.

Agree about the Ali thing. None of it seemed believable. Lucky for her she got one more jab in regarding Vienna.
20.gif

Also agree about the lift and twirl at every meeting. It's so fake. All of it.

ETA: I think my favorite line of the night was one of the very first ones, when Jake says, 'I still can't believe the guy who couldn't get a date in high school is deciding between 3 beautiful women.' LOL! You're not surprising anyone watching, Jake.

Anyone else realized that based on watching the show we still know absolutely NOTHING about Jake and his history? Editing hasn't shown a single one of these girls ask a question about HIM. Any ideas why? The girls aren't asking, or he just isn't interesting? Neither of which would surprise me.
THIS, totally, Meresal! He's tooo polished and controlled, always says the "right" thing but never actually says anything of substance. Maybe meeting his family next week will shed some light?

And I get what you are saying about Tenley, could totally read it that way. She's cuckoo for sure.

Ok, the recap over at Entertainment Weekly is hysterical, and I had to share one of her quotes:

"The good news is, for this rose ceremony, she's upgraded from last week's purple hooker dress to a slightly unflattering magenta gown that looks like something the school **** would wear to the prom."

I will let you all guess who she was talking about.
9.gif

I kinda hope they pick Gia for next Bachelorette.

ETA: Ok, one more thing. Reading Chris Harrison's blog on last night's episode and he said this:

"I found it interesting how the fantasy suite card meant very different things to each of them. For Gia, it was a chance to let down her guard and let Jake in closer to see the woman she really is. For Tenley, it was a huge step in her life to move past her ex-husband and prove to herself as much as anyone that she can love again. For Vienna, it was a chance to show Jake there is more to their relationship than physical chemistry."

Um, all by spending the night with him???? Vienna's is the best- sharing the fantasty suite was "a chance to show Jake there is more to their relationship than physical chemistry'???? HOW? Oh, right, by putting on that ill-fitting white nightgown. Got it, very deep!!!

Lauren- What Maxim photo shoot?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 3:43:55 PM

Date: 2/16/2010 3:29:02 PM
Author: meresal

I understand about not always assuming that they have ''slept'' together... however, Tenley talked about it enough to let us know that IS what she was thinking. Do you not think so? My post was more based on the fact that it seemed that was all she was thinking about the whole night, which made it seem liek she wasn''t comfortable with it.

20.gif

Also agree about the lift and twirl at every meeting. It''s so fake. All of it.

ETA: I think my favorite line of the night was one of the very first ones, when Jake says, ''I still can''t believe the guy who couldn''t get a date in high school is deciding between 3 beautiful women.'' LOL! You''re not surprising anyone watching, Jake.

Anyone else realized that based on watching the show we still know absolutely NOTHING about Jake and his history? Editing hasn''t shown a single one of these girls ask a question about HIM. Any ideas why? The girls aren''t asking, or he just isn''t interesting? Neither of which would surprise me.
THIS, totally, Meresal! He''s tooo polished and controlled, always says the ''right'' thing but never actually says anything of substance. Maybe meeting his family next week will shed some light?

And I get what you are saying about Tenley, could totally read it that way. She''s cuckoo for sure.

Ok, the recap over at Entertainment Weekly is hysterical, and I had to share one of her quotes:

''The good news is, for this rose ceremony, she''s upgraded from last week''s purple hooker dress to a slightly unflattering magenta gown that looks like something the school **** would wear to the prom.''

I will let you all guess who she was talking about.
9.gif

I kinda hope they pick Gia for next Bachelorette.

ETA: Ok, one more thing. Reading Chris Harrison''s blog on last night''s episode and he said this:

''I found it interesting how the fantasy suite card meant very different things to each of them. For Gia, it was a chance to let down her guard and let Jake in closer to see the woman she really is. For Tenley, it was a huge step in her life to move past her ex-husband and prove to herself as much as anyone that she can love again. For Vienna, it was a chance to show Jake there is more to their relationship than physical chemistry.''

Um, all by spending the night with him???? Vienna''s is the best- sharing the fantasty suite was ''a chance to show Jake there is more to their relationship than physical chemistry''???? HOW? Oh, right, by putting on that ill-fitting white nightgown. Got it, very deep!!!

Lauren- What Maxim photo shoot?
RE: Gia being next bachelorette. I definitely like her the most, however...
The meer thought just made me snort out loud! That girl is a basket case when it comes to dating... she would be a huge hot mess if she had to date 20 DIFFERENT men at once. She might quit the show, if not worse, heaven for bid one of them decided to leave on their own. LOL!!

RE: Vienna''s nightgown... Between her white nightgown and Tenley dancing to the "Wedding March" on the at-home visit... these girls are obviously thinking marriage.
32.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
ChinaCat, if you do a search for Gia Allemand and Maxim (also plastic surgery), you''ll be able to find info about it. I can''t post Youtube links, unfortunately.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Lauren, will do that. I''d heard she "had some work done".

Mer- That''s exactly why I kind of want her as the next one. It''s mean, but it would be so entertaining. Plus she actually seems like she wants to find "true love"
2.gif
(on national TV, but still) whereas Ali, come on, just wants to be on TV.

Speaking of Ali- I found this. This stuff just gets better!!! You can''t make this cr** up! She said the following on Ellen:

One of the reasons it was okay for me to leave in the first place was because I thought, if this is love and he really cares about me then he is going to come and find me,” she told Ellen in a segment of her talk show set to air Tuesday.He’s a pilot, like fly to get me. That would be amazing. I was pretty shocked. I thought we had something really great.”

So I guess she thought it was a strategic move? Isn''t there an icon of a smiley face falling over and lauging, holding its belly? No? We need one.
3.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
All I have to say about this season is:

BORING!!!!

I never knew a reality dating show that pits women against one another and invades private moments with cameras could be so utterly boring. It''s really unbelievable. I can''t tell if it''s because Jake is a total bore, or because the girls just have nothing interesting to say for themselves. Either way, it''s shocking.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
If its true no one has mentioned this yet: I'm so shocked but ... YOU GUYS, THE MOST IMPORTANT PART was the fact that the pink stone in Vienna's "daddy" ring fell out at some point during their romantic date. She was wearing it in the beginning (and all freakin season long) but by the time he handed her the Fantasy Suite card -- there was a close up of her ahnd and EMPTY HALO
6.gif
39.gif
38.gif
14.gif
!!!

Considering they've talked about this ring before (Jake & Vienna) I'm wondering why they didn't make a bigger deal about it. She was wearing that ring until she found her man and WHAMMO -- the stone falls out during their "romantic" date. Foreshadowing? Even accidental? You'd think they'd use it!

Anyway: Jake's a smiley, fake, control-freak doo doo head and Vienna is *perfect* for him.
20.gif
Wake me when they're searching garbage dumps for pieces of her**. Or is that just EVERY OTHER REALITY SHOW these days.
27.gif

ETA:

** Perhaps that's harsh, but doesn't anyone else get a creepy Scott Peterson vibe from him? Hopefully its only a creepy Tom Cruise vibe.
5.gif

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think of the Bachelor as a reality show, but as a pretty bad soap opera.

I read Reality Steve''s info on this year''s Bachelor and it was interesting ( and more interesting than the show itself). Even told us who the winner is based on information leaked.

Regarding Ali, she works for Facebook and FB agreed to let her go on the show for a set number of weeks. Ali figured that ABC may work something out with her company if she were to last longer and Facebook stood by its guns. The whole "Jake I made the wrong choice" was bogus (probably to boost ratings or to set the stage for her to become the next Bachelorette.)

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I''m not a regular reader of Maxim, but I am a loyal ANTM fan, and those pictures of Gia just look AWKWARD and ridiculous! Is she just a terrible model, or are those just the kind of poses they like in Maxim?

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Deco!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY agree and yesterday typed out something like this: "He reminds me of a serial killer, you know, perfectly polished and controlled, always says the right thing and seems so gentlemanly, but then you p*ss him off and he chops your head off."

I deleted it cause I just found it too creepy to actually *say* out loud, especially after that really happened to that other girl.

But I am totally with you.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Anyone watching? The only part I have enjoyed was the interview with Rozalyn. Now that Jake is on, I''m bored again.

I think that Ali''s *apology* to Vienna makes it obvious that they are setting her up to be the next Bachelorette. Must play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results