shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelor - An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
spoiler alert for those who haven''t seen the final yet!!!1

ok, i know we didn''t keep this thread going but just wanted to see what everyone thought about last night? I didn''t watch the whole season, just the last few epidsodes but was so happy with the final outcome. I''m watching the live show tonight too even though it''s on at the same time as idol. since Melinda got the boot, I don''t really care who wins that show
4.gif

Oh, and hello, what about that gorgeous, gorgeous solitaire. that is one ring that could make me gladly wear one again...they didn''t mention the specs but it sure looked huge the perfect choice for Tessa...

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was thrilled. I really didn''t like Bevin (sp?), she just seemed too enthralled with being "Mrs. Andy Baldwin" (as she KEPT repeating) than with actually being in love with him.

I really liked Tessa and have been rooting for her since the beginning, so I''m happy she won.

And that RING! Gorgeous!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I didn't watch the whole season but I watched the whole finale last night. After watching the first couple minutes of the show (recaps and previews of what was to come), I already wanted Tessa to get the final rose. As I continued to watch the show, I was hoping for Tessa but it looked like Bevin might win. I really liked Tessa and didn't like Bevin so much. I found it odd that they were the final two. They are so different. I'm happy he picked Tessa and I hope they are happy together!

That ring is gorgeous!!!! I agree, it was a perfect choice for Tessa.

I'll be watching tonights show too as there's not much else on TV.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone see it? They did look happy together. I wonder if they will last.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like Tessa a lot, and was hoping she''d be the one. The ring looks very pretty. Time will tell if they make it IRL. It would be nice if they did, but don''t have my hopes up.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought they looked really happy too. I think they have really good chance to make it work *if* they both want it to. I thought they were actually pretty funny they way they were able to joke with each other and seem genuine. time will tell I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results