shape
carat
color
clarity

The antithesis of ideal cut diamonds

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://gembreakfast.com/ Has some interesting pieces made from less than ideal stones. I like their products more than the earrings in the main post here but much prefer eye clean and full of sparkle over rough and included.
I went to a Gem Breakfast holiday shopping event last year and they had some great eye candy.

I am very drawn to rough diamonds, and to polished versions that have nothing to do with brilliance at all.

Then WWW ! (I need a new one)

These are very tempting WWW

Diamonds are beautiful first, then cut.

A guy's ring with a large tablet of polished diamond - gray & opaque like cement, but with that impossible polish only possible on the hardest rock, got me buying a second espresso not two weeks ago, as a pretext to sit within arm length of the ring! I keep thinking of it ,(
Those are great! I like the steely grey of the ring, and that other one almost looks like a gold nugget.

I love the vendor who is selling these, I have a few pieces from them (mostly rings that are bezeled) and would love to get more! I like these earrings and briefly considered buying a pair, but the purchase wouldn't be with the intention of showing them off as diamond or thinking I got a great steal on diamond earrings, but rather as kinda quirky and different earrings...something neutral in color, but with some texture.
That's good to know that you've had positive experiences with this vendor. I'm not ready to buy anything now, but I do like their aesthetic as well as emphasis on sustainability and fair trade.

Reactions: AV_

cettesaphir

Rough_Rock
That's good to know that you've had positive experiences with this vendor. I'm not ready to buy anything now, but I do like their aesthetic as well as emphasis on sustainability and fair trade.

Yes, I have nothing but good things to say about them! The multiple rings I have are small and dainty, but I wear at least one of them daily :kiss2: I love pretty much everything on their site :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results