shape
carat
color
clarity

The 7+ carat ring thread.

newfacets

Rough_Rock
haha, working on it.

I can't believe how much of a child I've become - I simply can't wait ! Its like waiting for Christmas all over again :mrgreen2:

Last edited:

Peary

Shiny_Rock
Thank you but wait and see! Life is so unpredictable! If you had met me 20 years ago, I would not have believed that I would live the life I live today either! In the meantime keep enjoing the honkers and get prepared for yours to come!

Nice ring but I’m more curious to know if you have any tips on how I can get there in 20 years :)

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
I‘m a lover of big rocks myself. I love looking at them, admiring them. But they are not working for me and my lifestyle on an everyday basis. But I sure like watching what‘s going on here :)

Last edited:

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Nice ring but I’m more curious to know if you have any tips on how I can get there in 20 years :)

I'm not quite sure if your question is meant so seriously, but I can only tell you that our lives have completely turned with the decision to become self-employed. Both my husband and I have started our own businesses and developed them quite successfully. Our life became very intense during this time, in every respect. Some would have found it a bit stressful but I wouldn't want to miss it.

Peary

Shiny_Rock
I'm not quite sure if your question is meant so seriously, but I can only tell you that our lives have completely turned with the decision to become self-employed. Both my husband and I have started our own businesses and developed them quite successfully. Our life became very intense during this time, in every respect. Some would have found it a bit stressful but I wouldn't want to miss it.

My question was genuine. Sorry I wrote it sarcastically. Thank you for the answer, and I mean it! Beautiful ring, goes without saying :)

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Following you.

All I can say is WOWZA!!

Thank you very much Phoenix! I too follow you, you have one of the most exciting collections here on PS! Very inspiring (but almost health threatening at times -lol).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix - am I missing something here? I can't see anything on your post.

Haha, I was trying to post a pic of my friend's 20ct D IF radiant . But I couldn't upload the pic for some reason.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Phoenix OMG..I swallowed my braces! How do you give her eye contact during lunch???

Last edited:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It was actually dinner, last night. I just happened to remember that i'd promised to post one of her bling pieces one day.

It is sweet she let you share the picture with us. I can't imagine the sparkle under low lights at dinner. Double wow.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results