shape
carat
color
clarity

The 5 Stone Ring Thread!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I plan on wearing with a yellow gold band (five stone will be platinum. I also love that look. I do wear some size 6 eternity bands on my left ring finger, just never alone. I use my e-ring as a “stopper“ when I stack them. I guess I could switch the 5-stone to the inside of the wedding band. I would get more wear out of it if I could wear it on both hands. You’ve got me thinking….

I have a ring that is a little too big and I’m not ready to resize it and I’ve been using those little silicon sizers that wrap around the shank. I find it very comfortable to wear with the little sizer and I like that they can be removed unlike sizing beads. Allows for more flexibility with stacking. I got mine on Amazon.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Having a little fun with my 5 stone band and the grocery store lighting. This ring out-blings my other rings.
Blue Nile sourced .40 pointers, size 6.5 finger and a custom David Klass setting.

IMG_4399.jpeg IMG_4401.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having a little fun with my 5 stone band and the grocery store lighting. This ring out-blings my other rings.
Blue Nile sourced .40 pointers, size 6.5 finger and a custom David Klass setting.

IMG_4399.jpeg IMG_4401.jpeg

I love this SO much :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
It is finally here! 2.15 ctw F/G VS2 ACAs on a size 5.5 finger. I just can't get over the sparkles!!

WF ACA 5 stone.jpg

I love it!! Such presence!

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Size 7.5, H&A rounds ranging from 0.3 to 0.5 carats, D to G color, VS clarity, medium to strong blue fluorescence.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results