shape
carat
color
clarity

Thats my beautiful ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irene26Michelle

Rough_Rock
Mike aka (dageman) is my Fiancee and he proposed one year this past weekend. I''ve meant to come and post on the forum that taught him everything he knows about diamonds but I guess we''ve been so occupied with life and the wedding that we''ve neglected the place where it all started.

I''ll post some more pictures as soon as i get a chance to take some nice ones.

I''m absolutely in love with my ring and I also couldn''t have asked for a better fiancee and life. As Mike mentioned i''m a hygienist and I do wear my ring all day long. I''ve had no problems working with it and its rare that my glove rips since he had it set slightly lower. Tacori is fantastic, the store where he purchased it has cleaned it a few times and have been very nice. I recommend Tacori to anyone as it is very unique and I KNOW when someone is looking at my ring!

Keep posted for more, the wedding band to follow and in time I hope we''ll add to the collection however the first piece is and will always be my favorite piece of love!!!
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see pics of your ring!

Congratulations on the engagement and wedding - what an exciting year you''ve had
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results