shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stone

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to thank everyone on this board. I havent posted before because I havent had to. Every question I had was answered simply by searching the forum and reading the tutorials. Two months ago I started looking for a diamond and learned about clarity, color and carat weight. Unfortunately all the websites I was looking at did not discuss cut quality much at all. Coincidently all the sites I was looking at were mall chain type store sites. I wanted to learn more and found this site which totally revised my way of thinknig about diamonds and educated me in the 4 cs, especailly cut which I have learn to be the most important C. Now instead of the zales diamond i was going to purchase I have a "A CUT ABOVE" H&A diamond from whitelfash (who i strongly recommend, customer service was excellent) , idenpendently appraised, and fully insured by chubb. Thank you to all.
:bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results