shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks Whiteflash - wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mmorrison

Rough_Rock
And also thanks to TitaniumEra who made my ring
1.gif
I don''t think they get talked about much on this site since they don''t deal in diamonds, but they will actually use your own diamond(s) in their rings, which is what led me to Whiteflash! I had been ring shopping and shown many designs to my fiancee. She basically wanted the "diamonds ''round the ring" style. I wanted something other than the normal plain gold/silver band. I had a friend who used T.Era and so I checked them out and found a couple rings I wanted. I even found a ring for her there...

And then my search for the diamonds began! I sent several emails to vendors asking them about their small diamond selection. I mentioned the clarity/color I wanted, and then asked if they knew of the cut quality. All the responses I got were: yes they had the clarity/color..... no mention of the cut! I think I got a couple "good quality cut" responses, but no mention of H&A, Ideal, etc. and I was beginning to think there wasn''t such a thing for small diamonds.

So that''s when I made a thread on Pricescope and was pointed to Whiteflash, who very quickly told me they had ideal/well cut small diamonds ("A Cut Above"). But..they had to make the ring too! My only problem with that was we wanted the rings to look similar in shape/style -- but WF also does custom work
2.gif
So I ordered my ring from T.Era, sent it to WF, and they used it as a model for my fiancee''s ring.

Now on to the rings -- you can see them in the picture. I was amazed! They did a perfect job in following the design of my ring, which I think shows for itself.

The diamonds...are exactly what I wanted and more. At first I was looking at them in my office and was just amazed at how they sparkled and lit up. Then I took it outside in the sunlight and they went absolutely crazy; all colors of the rainbow shining everywhere. The ring has 30 diamonds and even though you can only see half of them at a time it really blows you away! While in my car I noticed lots of little spots of light on my shirt, like a mini disco ball was located somewhere; it was the ring
10.gif
This was my first purchase of quality diamonds, and it was 110% worth it.

I was worried about the color difference between titanium/platinum, but it is pretty insignificant, and I think the pic shows that too. The polished titanium is a couple shades darker.

Also thanks to Lesley at Whiteflash for handling my order.

Michael

mmrings.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
Just beautiful!....BOTH of them!!!
30.gif

Do you happen to remember the size/weight of the small diamonds?

Congratulations! Well done!
36.gif

widget

mmorrison

Rough_Rock
Yes sorry, there are 30 .03ct 2mm diamonds in her ring.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them, they''re beautiful!!!!!!!
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are just lovely! Congrats!!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Both rings are gorgeous. gotta love Wf''s aca melee
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

More great work from WF!!
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the bands! Does her have an inlay of gold behind or around the diamonds making it a two tone band? They are really very beautiful - put them on the hands and take more pics please!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Those rings are great!!!! Those diamonds look like sparklers!!
10.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings!
30.gif

I know EXACTLY what you mean about those ACA melee stones, I fell in love with them and HAD to have them, too! My rings have 3 pointers and 5 pointers, and I am just so insanely excited still about those eensy-weensy teensy little arrows!!!!! (I need to get a life, apparently!)
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Lynn

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what beautiful rings! both of them are esquisite.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful rings.those ACA melees are really neat.
36.gif
36.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Nnnnnnnnice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results