shape
carat
color
clarity

THANKS TO WHITEFLASH! THANKS LESLIE! THANK YOU PRICESCOPERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arf7ea

Rough_Rock
Alright, no one here probably knows me but I posted here a few times over the last couple months asking questions about buying diamonds over the Internet. I can say that I''ve read many of your posts many times over and just want to thank all of you for helping me make my diamond purchase so fulfilling. I am sure that I got the best diamond I could get at the best possible price thanks to all of you and especially frequent posters such as Leonid, Lawmax, CutNut, Mara, student, diamondsman, serg, and many others. And not to mention Leslie @ Whiteflash, who was a huge help and worked with me even though I am a poor med student. I ended up getting an F, VS2, 1.0 ct and if you do a search you can find my postings with all of the parameters. Needless to say I was thrilled with the purchase. Bill the RockDoc approved the diamond from FLA and had it mailed to me where I could see it and then buy the setting here in St. Louis. I had it taken to Lordo''s in Clayton & bought a setting there, probably not at a good price but I wanted to do it here. The owner serviced me and was amazed at the price I paid for the diamond and didn''t believe it was as nice as I had been told. In fact, he spent 45 minutes in front of me analyzing the diamond before breaking down and admitting there was no way he could have sold me a diamond that good at that price. Anyway, after all was said and done I took it up to New York City this past weekend where I proposed to my girlfriend on top of the Empire State Building where she said YES!! She absolutely loves the ring! I just wanted to thank all of you for your help and advice. I hope to attach some pictures later this week so you can await those. But in the meantime thank God for this web forum and I highly recommend Whiteflash and Leslie H. Thanks again!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

student

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! If we were to meet in person we would quickly discover that we were both graduate students with connections to St. Louis, but only on this forum would our both having purchased F VS2 diamonds from Lesley contribute to sense of comraderie! Best wishes for the future!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and thanks for the kind words!
1.gif
I've never been to the Empire State Building in our visits to NYC since I spend too much time in the boutiques in Soho,
naughty.gif
but I would assume they have a guardrail or something at the top so that shaking hands don't accidentally drop the carefully chosen ring & stone over at the proposal time? Hee Hee...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results