shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to Pearlmans, I now have a beautiful E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

quern

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone:

A few months back I began the long search for the perfect engagement ring. After having scoured the internet and looking at various B&M shops at rings, I came across this web site. I was so happy to have found pricescope. I learned invaluable amounts from visiting the site, reading the articles and also reading everyone''s posts.

It was also through this web site that I read about Pearlman''s in Battle Creek, MI. I had seen a couple Beaudry Beautique pieces locally that I liked, but not enough to satisfy my curiousity. Since Pearlman''s was only a four hour drive for me I decided to take a day and go meet Bill and look at his collection. Bill and Jason were both very helpful, taking as much time as required to work with me. I saw an Beaudry Beautique piece in his collection I loved but was afraid it was out of my price range. On top of this I was going to want it modified to accept a 1.50 C cushion and not have pave diamonds set around the center stone. Bill took the time to immediately call Beaudry to see if this was possible. When he hung up he informed me that it was not only possible, but could be done within my budget! As the weeks passed, Bill located a beautiful 1.50ctw H SI1 brilliant cushion center stone. He then sent it off to Beaudry to have it mated in the setting shown. I can not express how happy I am with the service Pearlman''s provided me. Bill helped me obtain the perfect E-ring and I can honestly state that I plan on making all of my fine jewelry purchases through Pearlman''s from now on.

Now all I have to do is develop a romantic proposal idea that will match the beautiful ring that I have in my posession.

1.gif

MyRing111505.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous e-ring! good luck with the proposal....with a ring like that though, she might not even hear a word you say!

peace, movie zombie

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
quern,
Congratulations, its a gorgeous ring. Bill Pearlman has a great reputation here and it''s nice to hear he went the extra mile to make your wishes come true. Now more pics are needed of this beauty!!! It''s gorgeous, so happy for you. Oh and don''t forget the hand pics once you propose!!!
30.gif
30.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
wow that really is a beauty. Please show us some more pics.
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Looks neat, please post more pictures!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring...

Good luck with your proposal. be yourself and I''m sure everything will be wonderful.

widget

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring! I''d LOVE to see some more detailed pictures. Those kite shaped sapphires look so yummy!

Congrats!
widget

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I was at Pearlman''s just a few days ago, and was equally as impressed with Bill and the quality of his pieces. I tried on many Beaudry''s myself, and they are stunning in their beauty and impeccable quality. And your''s custom with a cushion! I''m so jealous........ :)

More pics???????

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring! I''m sure your girlfriend will love it too!

Congratulations!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Awesome ring!!! Can we see more detailed shots? Love the look of the pink sapphires on the sides.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the rings looks gorgeous. We definitely need some close ups of that baby. I love the pink sides. What made you decide to add some color? Is it her birthstone, favorite color, or some other special meaning?

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
That ring is so pretty! Good luck!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
must
see
more
pics
3.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Okay, we MUST see more pictures of that beauty!
30.gif

When I saw it I said out loud, "Oh man!" and I almost never do that!
9.gif

Yeah, Bill gets lots of raves here. I''d love to go to his shop some day.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oooooooooo! beautiful!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Pearlmans have a great reputation and well deserved. Your ring is GORGEOUS. Your girlfriend will be speechless, it''s stunning. Congratulations, you''re guaranteed a positive response from your girlfriend!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
She will love it!! Can we have some more pics please???
2.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful ring! Can''t wait to see it on her hand!! So glad you had a good experience at Pearlman''s. I would love to make a trip there myself one day! Good luck with the proposal and come back with more pictures!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and fabulous service from Bill. What a great experience. Congrats on a beautiful choice. More pics please.

shay

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the setting--so unique!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, that is a fantastic ring!! any chance of more pictures??
31.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif

quern

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for all the comments. I took 13 shots of the ring with my SLR and had Ritz put them on cd, but some of the pictures didn''t come out as good on CD as they did on paper.

mrssalvo, you asked what made me decide on the pink sapphires. In the beginning I had seen a picture of this ring on the internet. I personally love to see a little color in rings, but I wasn''t sure if I''d like this particular ring. Seeing the ring in person was so much different than on the internet. I instantly fell in love with it. My girlfriend always said she knew I liked color, so if I added any color it''d have to be pink. :)

I''m adding one of the other pictures that came out OK, but I''ll try to get some close ups in the near future.

MyRing111905.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a little color too, especially pink. Can''t wait for some close ups of it. They say you have to take a ton of pics just to get a few good ones. It''s hard!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i too love the pink stones. the ring is just gorgeous.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a beautiful ring - would love to see some more close up pics!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!! I LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! I love when someone adds color to an E-ring.. and not the standard blue sapphires (I love everyone sapphires.. I am just saying to see the none blue sapphire versions!! Congratualtions!! that ring is so yummy and unique!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that''s a fantastic ring. The design is like nothing I''ve seen before. I love the pink sapphires on the side (so much so that my e-ring has them too).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results