Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to HPD for making this custom PT setting...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
for my wife's crystal Opal. The crystal Opal is 9.6mm X 7mm X 2mm (.86ct) from Black Opal Direct surrounded by 16 F/G VS 5 point HPD Lux H&A melees. This is my wife's belated BD gift, b/c of the virus it took a month to get here from Auz...:o. This is my first colored stone purchase and Wink said I got a great deal... :dance:

Img10780.jpg
Img10782.jpg IMG_1164.jpg IMG_1169.jpg
Stunning ❤

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire my first reaction was "Wow". It turned out fabulous. Very pretty.

dizzyakira

Shiny_Rock
Goodness, you and your daughters sure know how to spoil a person! Diamond hoops! HPD diamond rings! That necklace is stunning! I don't usually like opals (the swirling colors trigger a headache) but this one is beautiful. Happy belated birthday to her. I think the timing is perfect, getting those lovely gifts several weeks apart instead of all at once. I think you should continue and get her something every single month. It would be so romantic! :D

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just spectacular!

daisygrl

Shiny_Rock
@Dancing Fire - just curious how did you decide on their HP Lux melee (as opposed to their Premium)? I am trying to decide between those two for a bracelet and looking for an opinion/suggestions.

And per your (more experienced) opinion, would there be a significant difference between Lux vs. Premium 6pointer, 4ctw bracelet? (since you have seen at least their Lux melee and I haven't had an opportunity to see either.)

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire - just curious how did you decide on their HP Lux melee (as opposed to their Premium)? I am trying to decide between those two for a bracelet and looking for an opinion/suggestions.

And per your (more experienced) opinion, would there be a significant difference between Lux vs. Premium 6pointer, 4ctw bracelet? (since you have seen at least their Lux melee and I haven't had an opportunity to see either.)
I didn't know HPD offer "premium" melees :lol: . I just ask for their Lux melees. You should ask Wink for advise. Is there a big difference in price? same color and clarity as Lux?

daisygrl

Shiny_Rock
I didn't know HPD offer "premium" melees :lol: . I just ask for their Lux melees. You should ask Wink for advise. Is there a big difference in price? same color and clarity as Lux?
Lol. Yes, they offer Premium melees as well - depending on which source it is coming from. The color and clarity are up to your choosing, either F/G, VS or H/I, VS (for both Lux and Premium.) There is a difference in price, thus I am so on the fence. I don't necessarily want to overpay for the more expensive but tiny 6 pointers if there is minimum performance difference. I saw pics of both and they both look the same to me. :lol: Layla said she chose Premium for her ring. There is that. Oh well... off to overthink this some more.

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
for my wife's crystal Opal. The crystal Opal is 9.6mm X 7mm X 2mm (.86ct) from Black Opal Direct surrounded by 16 F/G VS 5 point HPD Lux H&A melees. This is my wife's belated BD gift, b/c of the virus it took a month to get here from Auz...:o. This is my first colored stone purchase and Wink said I got a great deal... :dance:

Img10780.jpg
Img10782.jpg IMG_1164.jpg IMG_1169.jpg
Beautiful!! I LOVE opals.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.