shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to everyone on Pricescope. What a Journey.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

superlizzy

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to send a big thanks to all the posters on Pricescope
28.gif

In all honesty, I started my engagment ring shopping journey like most others at the Mall and even stopped into a few "pretend to be wholesale" places. Nonetheless the advice and opinions I got from most of them where usually depending on what they had in stock and wanted to push. I cannot even count how many times I have heard "as a friend this is what I would recommend". They are not my friends. LOL.

So... finally in early November I started doing alot of research online with good old google and stumbled upon this board. All I can say is WOW. This diamond education actually has become an obsession and hobby of sorts. Like a good hunt. From just looking a rings in stores, I have become fascinated by the depth of detail and information surrounding a simple round diamond.

This is an amazing resource for anyone that wants to be informed about what they are buying. Mind you most people don''t want to spend the time and energy to get informed but for those that like to understand what they are actually spending thousands of dollars on cheers to this site.

L.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL at " they are not my friends". No kidding.

Glad you found this place too. It IS fun, isn't it?
11.gif

nomissjane

Shiny_Rock
19.gif
I totally agree.... without the advice on this forum I wouldn''t have ended up with half as nice a sparkler as I did....and I probably would have paid waaay too much....
However a new problem has started....my gorgeous fiance gave me my beautiful ring last night - but I''m still addicted to this forum....hehe...

Nomissjane

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, you can be on here tons without having anything going on...I have been married over 16 years so no engagement for me, but I love this site. There is so much to be learned, once you get engaged you can get so much amazing information from all the different forums...so valuable to me! I have met some great people here, and I love logging on and seeing what people think about all kinds of current events etc...and getting advice about everything from shampoos to restaurants...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a great community here. I never expected to get so addicted, but everyone is so gosh darn nice and helpful it ended up that way. It''s nice to be able to talk to others who are into diamonds as well
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results