shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to Dreamer's recent post in RT I found my dream band!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer, I cannot thank you enough for your topic in RT asking for Ebay help regarding a store called Oak Gem! I had never heard of them before, but I used the link you inserted to check them out last night and behold, my DREAM (coincidence that I found it via Dreamer?!) diamond wedding band!! It's the Tiffany seven stone shared prong platinum and diamond band (.56 ctw) in exactly my size (4.5)! Meant to be, right?! I saw it last night, hubby said go for it, and I woke up early to call right away (I almost freaked out when my cell kept dropping the call!)! I get it on Wednesday and I am SOOOO excited!! I already have a wedding band (the Novela from BGD), which I really like, but this particular band has always been #1 on my list, we just didn't want to buy it at full retail price. Thanks to Oak Gem, we got it at about 43% of the actual retail price! Since we are already married, I think we might call it my "marriage band" instead of my wedding band! :razz: Let's just hope it's legit! Based on people's comments about the store, though, I am not really worried.

BTW, does anyone know how much Tiffany charges to polish and check prongs on this type of ring?

Thanks for reading, everyone, and THANK YOU, Dreamer, for making one of my dreams come true!! Now if you can just find me a perfect 2 carat ideal cut diamond at 43% of the actual retail price I'll write you into my will! :wink2:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Thanks to Dreamer's recent post in RT I found my dream b

They're great. I bought my Beaudry ring and a necklace from them. I have to keep myself from browsing their listings, because boy oh boy, it's dangerous!

Congrats!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock

congratulations on finding your dream marriage band at a great price!!! I can't wait to see pictures :)

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock

TravelingGal|1319218995|3044865 said:
They're great. I bought my Beaudry ring and a necklace from them. I have to keep myself from browsing their listings, because boy oh boy, it's dangerous!

Congrats!!

Oh, I'm very glad to hear that you have bought from them and think they're great, TravelingGal, thanks for chiming in!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock

slg47|1319219168|3044866 said:
congratulations on finding your dream marriage band at a great price!!! I can't wait to see pictures :)

Thanks so much, slg! I will definitely be back with pics! May even break out the real camera and not just the phone camera for this one!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Good for you!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Can't wait to see it!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock

congrats! can't wait to see the pic.! :appl:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Wonderful! I can't wait to see it!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks, Dreamer! I can't wait to see it either!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

How exciting! I can't wait for pics!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yay-- can't wait for pics!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results