shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to Abazias / Rockdoc / Darold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fansidar

Rough_Rock
Special thanks to Felicia and Oscar at Abazias and Rockdoc and Darold Allen for making a happy couple even happier. About six weeks ago, Felicia and Oscar helped me source a beautiful 1.56 carat, D color, VS2, GIA ex/ex, H&A pattern, round brilliant cut diamond. Rockdoc and Darold provided professional appraisals, which confirmed that the diamond was everything it purported to be and that the price was fair. I proposed this past weekend, and my girlfriend said yes. Needless to say, she and I are both delighted about the diamond and excited about our future together. We were lucky to have Felicia''s, Oscar''s, Rockdoc''s, and Darold''s help along the way.

Special thanks also to pricescope.com, goodoldgold.com, niceice.com, and all the other sources of information out there who make it easy for a guy to learn what to look for when making one of the most important purchases in his life.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Fansidar, congrads and thanks for kind words
1.gif

Abazias

Rough_Rock
Wow, I cannot believe you were able to keep the diamond ring a secret for six weeks. Congratulations on the engagement! We enjoyed working with you and good luck with the wedding plans.

Cheers,
Felicia

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Show me the goods!!!!

love.gif
naughty.gif
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results